About the creator
- 08.00: Local guide pick up at hotel by coach. Transfer to a local fishing village. Learn about the daily life of Vietnamese fishermen, their families and their community. Board on boat and commence cruising on the Cua Dai River. Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy hands-on experience of round net or cast net. Learn how to paddle the Vietnamese unique bamboo basket boat. Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides. Back on-board, enjoy a Complimentary Traditional Fisherman’s Lunch prepared by our chef
- 13:00 : Return back to hotel by coach or bicycle.
* The end of the Tours – Hoi An Eco Travel thank you very much for join with us*
- The tour is private
- All the prices are inclusive of tax
- Children under 5 F.O.C and from 6-12 half of the price
YOUR OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Transportation in Hoi An (Pick up & drop off)
- English speaking tour guide
- Purified water and wet tissues during the tour
- Entrance ticket
- Tourist insurance
CHILD POLICY & TOUR CONDITIONS:
- In case of bad weather or unexpected reasons happened, booking tour for cancellation must be informed at least 2 hours in advance by phone, fax or email.
- No show of tour will be fully charged 100% according to the eco-tours’s policy.
- Children under 4 years old is free, from 4 to 11 years old is charged as a half of price and children at 12 years old and over will be charged at adult rate.
- Rate is subject to change without prior noticement./.
PRICE: $40/1 Person
- Angela Ong(20/02/2017)
I will use them again for my next return trip. Thanks for the great hospitality I have received from Ha and King.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.