Hue Twilight & Home Hosted Dinner
- The excursion is an interesting combination between exploring the charm of Hue scenery and enjoying local hospitality. Your vespa scooter takes you through some less-traveled roads to the most flattering angles for pictures before making its way to a pine tree hill. The hill top offers an panoramic view point over the Perfume River and the royal valley where various royal family members of the Nguyen Dynasty rest in peace. Enjoy a drink while contemplating the river landscape and sunset on sunny days. Visit a local family where dinner is hosted and family stories are shared. The family take pride in preserving their family customs that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Price per Participant
2 - 10 people
Vespa and driver picks up at hotel English speaking professional guide Sparkling wine, local beer and snack Mineral water Home hosted dinner Travel insurance
Personal expenses Tip
In the event you have to cancel your tour, you will be given a full refund, as long as you call us at (00) 84 (0) 971 910 900 at least 12 hours in advance from the scheduled departure time. No refunds are given within 8 hours or less of the scheduled departure time. If you are unable to make it to your tour on the day selected due to an unforeseeable event please contact us so that we may reschedule your tour. Any tours cancelled by Vespa Safari, for any reason, will receive a 100% refund.
About the creator
- The excursion is an interesting combination between exploring the charm of Hue scenery and enjoying local hospitality.
- Your vespa scooter takes you through some less-traveled roads to the most flattering angles for pictures before making its way to a pine tree hill.
- The hill top offers an panoramic view point over the Perfume River and the royal valley where various royal family members of the Nguyen Dynasty rest in peace.
- Enjoy a drink while contemplating the river landscape and sunset on sunny days.
- Visit a local family where dinner is hosted and family stories are shared. The family take pride in preserving their family customs that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Stop at Thien Mu Buddhist temple and photo opportunities
A stunning view on a pine tree hill
On the hill top
Dinner with the local family
There will be a cooking demonstration and family interaction before having dinner
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
The Demilitarized Zone, or the DMZ, was 2 kilometers thick and ran along the Ben Hai river from the eastern sea-line, reaching west all the way to the border of Laos. During the French Indochina war, the south side was occupied by the French-controlled State of Vietnam, on the northside was that Communist-dominated independence movement, the Viet Minh. The French relinquished their control of Vietnam in 1954, as the Viet Minh was recognized as the government of northern Vietnam. But the DMZ was still upheld until the end of the Vietnamese-American war ended in 1975, when the north VietCong quickly moved south and claimed victory, over the long and hard fought battle. Relax and let our tour guide show you all the important spots from the wars, and tell stories, as well as visiting some local tribes. This tour is nice if you want to get out into the countryside and see some quieter areas
Our Home Visit tour in Hue has been on offer for two years now and has received great client feedback. In order to make the experience even more memorable, we will offer additional option where client can travel by vintage vespa scooter. The host himself is a vespa enthusiast. You join him and his wife on market tour before coming home where you enjoy the warmth of their and hospitality. The visit will give you insight into the culture and the daily life of the locals in Hue. Traditional customs, the way of life, cooking traditions, and Hue’s specialties are just some of the things you will experience. Enjoy a local lunch with your host's family before returning to your hotel or proceed to your own sightseeing of Hue.
If you are a history buff, or simply love discovering exotic cultures, Hue- Vietnam’s former Capital should be definitely on the top list of your travel plan. The city represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese monarchy, including a complex of monuments, tombs and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world. Each Royal mausoleum in Hue Ancient Capital City reflects the personality of each emperor reigned the country. Joining this tour, it’s your chance to unveil the authentic beauty of not only the relics but also the culture and history.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.