- Putrajaya is a well-planned city, located about 25km to the South of Kuala Lumpur. The city serves as the federal administrative center of Malaysia. It is also the world first intelligent garden city with lots of beautiful parks and landscape as well as amazing building architecture.
About the creator
At 3:30 pm - I will pick you up from any hotel around city center or Petaling Jaya. The time is flexible, feel free to contact me so that we can arrange the schedule. However the best time to visit the garden is during the late afternoon.
This place is entrance-free for everyone.
Explore and discover various types of plants and beautiful landscape. Locally known as 'Taman Botani Putrajaya', it features more than 700 kind of plants from over 90 countries. You can learn more about these plants from the information boards placed at each collection area.
Apart from walking around the park, we can cycle around too as there are bicycles for rental.
At Dataran Putrajaya, there are few places worth visit. They are Putra Mosque, Putra Bridge and many more.
This is the best way to see and experience Putrajaya. Sitting at the heart of Putrajaya, Putrajaya Lake is the city’s center which blends across different precincts. The leisurely cruise will let you see many stunning landmarks and views.
You can pick two different kinds of transportation when cruising on Putrajaya Lake:
- Passenger cruise boat (duration: 45 minutes, ticket: MYR 50 for adult, MYR 35 for children)
- Malaysian traditional 'perahu' (duration: 25 minutes, ticket: MYR 40 for adult, MYR 26 for children)
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.