- I call this trip a 'Rapid trip'. Join this one day tour, I will guide you through the biggest 3 cultural centers of Malaysia that will give you the full picture about the traditions and customs followed by the local here. I have experience of guiding more than 50 people coming to Malaysia and each had a unique and memorable trip with me, hope you will enjoy this trip :)
About the creator
Morning with Teh Panas - Hot Tea
At 8:00 am - I will pick you up and we will have a hot tea and roti - the traditional dish for breakfast.
After that, we will head to Merdeka Square/ Independence square - a famous destination for both Malaysian and tourist.
And the Petronas Towers - one of the most attractive destinations for tourist. We cant miss this!
Putrajaya - The city of architecture beauty
After visiting Merdeka Square and KLCC we head to Putrajaya and spend 40-50 mins here to enjoy the beautiful modern architecture. You should bring a camera and get ready to shoot, there are hundred of magnificent corners and landscapes here.
Some features of Putrajaya
1. The Putra Mosque [Pink Mosque]
2. Aerial view of Putrajaya from PICC [Putrajaya World Trade Center]
3. The Bridge, Prime Minister Office
4. Putrajaya Lake
The Prime Mininster Office at Putrajaya and the Putra Mosque
Batu Cave and Thien Hou Temple
The two dominating ethnic in Malaysia are Chinese and Indian, hence, the Malaysian architecture are greatly influenced by these two cultures. Let's explore the differences:
Ready yourself to climb 275 stairs to admire the Indian-style Batu cave.
The largest Chinese temple in Kuala Lumpur: Thien Hou
The City of lights - Icity
The last destination will be I-city Shah Alam - the city of lights. The place is filled with colorful light bulbs. Of course, you can take a lot of pictures here, get a ride on electric car and enjoy the party of the light!
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.