This is a wonderful experience. You get to feed elephants, help prepare their food, watch them, and the best part...bathe with them in the river.
About the creator
Your day at Elephant World
1 Day with the elephants
Work for the elephants
Planting and preparation of food
Feed elephants with fruit and sticky rice
Scrub the elephants in the river
Day program runs from 10:00 till 16:00
- Arrival at Elephants World. Meet and feed the elephants.
- Observe the elephants bathing.
- Clean fruit/vegetables, prepare and cook sticky rice for our old elephants.
- Gathering / planting food for the elephants. e.g banana trees / sugar cane / banana grass or prepare fruit baskets for the afternoon.
- Feed sticky rice balls to the old elephants.
- Take the elephants to the river for a bath / scrub them clean.
- Feed the elephants fruit and vegetables.
The day program ends at 4.00 PM
The entrance fee to Elephant World is 2,500 baht per person.
If you book with us for your trip we can get you a discount off the entrance price.
Think of the entrance fee as a donation that gives you an amazing experience with elephants rescued from logging and trekking camps. Cooking for the old toothless elephants and feeding them is fun. Taking a bath with them in the river is a great highlight!
The Bridge on the River Kwai
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.