About the creator
- Free guiding service, aimed to help college students with their study
- Local experience, deep insight into Vietnam history, especially Vietnam War
- 24/7 support
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Vietnam Millitary History Museum
- Hoa Lo Prison
08:00 - Our tour guide will meet and pick you up at your hotel lobby.
08:30 - After a short talk, we'll head for Vietnam National Museum of History. The main exhibition system is the vivid historical book of Vietnamese nation from the prehistory (about 300,000-400,000 years) to the August 1945 Revolution. With an exhibition area of over 2,200 square meters and nearly 7,000 original artifacts, the main exhibition system is arranged chronologically.
10:00 - Next, we will walk to the nearby Vietnam Millitary History Museum. The ticket is the same one with the Vietnam National Museum of History so you don't have to buy one more. This museum currently keeps 4 of the national precious belongings, including the jet fighter aircrafts MIG 21 (800 4324) and MIG 21 (5121), the map of Ho Chi Minh revolution strategy and the tank T54B numbered 843.
12:00 - Two museums maybe enough for your morning. Now, a full lunch with tradional Vietnamese cuisine will reboost your energy for the afternoon.
13:00 - Our next stop after lunch is Hoa Lo Prison, considered as "the hell on earth" during Vietnamese war. Constructed by the French in 1896 to keep Vietnam political prisoners, this is largest prison in Indochina that time. The condition as well as the torture and everything make it compared to hell. Let's go and see what happened during that day. Before ending the tour, you may want to sit down somewhere and have a small talk with our guide. Hopefully he or she can help you get a deeper understanding about Vietnam, and especially its war.
15:00 - End tour, come back hotel!
* Ticket information:
Vietnam National Museum of History
Vietnam Millitary History Museum
|40,000 VND (~ 2 USD)|
Hoa Lo Prison
30,000 VND (~ 1.5 USD)
- Vietnam National Museum of History is closed on Monday. Vietnam Millitary History Museum is closed on both Monday and Friday.
- Tourists should dress properly (cover your shoulder and your knees) for religious sites like temples or pagodas.
- The above itinerary is just our suggestions. It's your choice to plan your own one or ask us for more recommendations.
- The GUIDING SERVICES are totally FREE of charge but tourists are responsible for the following expenses during the tour: admission fees, meals and drink, as well as transportation fees both for you (tourist) and the guide.
- May KHOO(01/12/2018)
Particularly love Hanoi Different View tour by GoAsiaDayTrip led by my pleasant and friendly guide Huong.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.