- This tour is a great choice for someone who does not have a lot of time but still want to gain a feel of Vietnam and its people. On my motorbike, you will feel the fresh of stunning Coastal road or enjoy the fragrance of lush green field. You will be amazed to see the traditional craft villages with a rich culture behind.
About the creator
- This tour is a great choice for someone who does not have a lot of time but still want to gain a feel of Vietnam and its people.
- On my motorbike, you will feel the fresh of stunning Coastal road or enjoy the fragrance of lush green field.
- You will be amazed to see the traditional craft villages with a rich culture behind.
Day 1. I will come and pick you up in Hoian or Da Nang
Leave the noise and busyness of the city, our bikes will go on lovely countryside track where you can feel the wind in your hair and sense the fresh smell of lush green field.
The local way of life gradually appear in your eyes with buffaloes, farmers and kids going to schools...
Continue the journey, we will explore Thu Bon Delta River hinterland. I especially love to see the surprise on the face of the tourists when I take them to visits all the traditional craft villages. It is so fascinating to see Vietnamese people to make rice cake, textile, ceramic in a very traditional method.
My Son sanctuary is the only place on this journey that is a popular tourist spot. But I love to introduce you to this unique piece of work recognized as World Heritage by UNESCO. My Son is a remarkable architectural ensemble that developed over 10 centuries. It presents a vivid picture of spiritual and political life in an important phase of the history of South-East Asia.
We continue to go deep into the countryside area to enjoy all the beautiful landscape and stop by a peaceful stream and waterfall where you can be totally relaxing to absorb into a cool fresh water and admire the work of God
- After day 1, we will stay in a small cute hotel along Legendary Ho Chi Minh Trail. When you get up early in the next morning, all of your senses are awake because of the fresh smell of dew on grass and trees.
- The peaceful sounds of birds and stunning landscape of the height of 1000 m.Ho Chi Minh Trail is one of the most renowed legends of Vietnam war.
- Let explore it to know why?
- The atmosphere become more pure and fragrant when we visit the the farm of tea and pineapple. It is delightful to see diligent farmers working and enjoy their life.
- Visiting the Co Tu minority ethnic people will be quite an experience for my passengers. We will discover so much about life style, the huge traditional house and their customs.
- Time seemed to stand still in these candid villages.Believe me, it is fascinating to be a part of their culture and have opportunity to interact with them.
Timo van Rheenen(06/03/2014)
Dung is a very great guide and driver to. Let him know what you want to see or what your interests are and he brings you there. He has a lot of patience and if it is à necessary, he changed the tour (if your luggage is lost on the airport instance). next visit to Vietnam anyway book Dung :) thanks Green hot Chili men
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.