About the creator
Gema M Ruiz Prudencio
- Damn theaters? Crimes? Witches? Is this happening in Barcelona?
- Discover the legend about the hidden skull in the Gothic area
- There was a vampire woman in El Raval not so many years ago
- A ghost are always looking the Canaletas fountain
Here we will discover why Barcelona is called Barcelona, the birth of the city and the different festivities that are taking place in this square.
We will walk around the gothic area and I will show you how the civil war destroyed an square, which street is known like Street of Witches, places where the executions were made...
Today plenty of people, and between all of them, it is said that a ghost walks around a fountain... But, it is true that el Liceu is a damn theater?
Nowadays is the most intercultural neighborhood in Barcelona, but if we look it history, crimes, vampires, missing babies, necromancy and other mysteries are the protagonists .
The jewish neighborhood.
Persecutions, alchemists and other secrets.
Garriga y Bach
This is going to be our last point.
What happens here El Día de los Santos (Halloween)?
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.