Price per Participant
1 - 15 people
A/c bus for transfer & sightseeing as per program. English speaking tour guide All entrance fees Lunch Hotel pick up & drop off service
About the creator
YOUR INDOCHINA TRAVEL
The city’s temperate weather stands in contrast to Vietnam’s otherwise tropical climate. Mist covering the valleys almost year-round leads to its name “City of Eternal Spring”.
In the morning
- At 8.30am, pick up at your hotel in Da Lat and start a sightseeing to the countryside of Da Lat. You can enjoy fresh air on the way to flower farms to get closer to daily lives of local people. Many kinds of flowers are planted here to make our life more beautiful! We will continue to cross Ta Nung pass, enjoy the whole view of Nam Ban town and the mighty sight of huge jungle.
- Let stop to visit tea and coffee plantation and learn about coffee making process then take a walk around K’ Ho minority village. The most interesting thing of this tour is the Silk Factory. Our tour guide will show you how silkworms grow and take a tour around the factory to see how the silk is made.
In the afternoon
- Next, you can enjoy the imposing wild scene of Elephant waterfall – the widest waterfall of Lam Dong province. Climbing up to the hill through the cement stairs, you will see a solemn pagoda – Linh An pagoda with two august dragons flanking two sides. Then touching the huge Happy Buddha can bring you happiness and luck basing on the belief of local people.
- Have you ever try local rice wine? Let find out how they make it and taste a little bit! Cricket farm is the last place of countryside. On the way back to Dalat, you will visit Crazy House – one of the ten strange houses on the World with special architecture.
- End of yourDa Lat countryside daily group tour at your hotel around 16.30.
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
5 hours from HCM City & 2 hours from Da Lat city, Bao Loc is a peaceful city full of wonders which is gifted with amazing lakes & falls, where you can experience a complete various of street food, blend yourself in the strong coffee taste, enjoy fresh air at vast mulberry & tea hills or just simply sit back and relax.
Introduce by Bill Balo One of Special in Dalat is Coffee shop and farm. During your trip to Da Lat, you will be impressed by the generously spacious ambiance with self-grown coffee beans. The story of the coffee is made right in Da Lat and was brand named as Là Việt Coffee, which is entitled as the coffee shop name. You will definitely appreciate the origin of the coffee, even you are not a coffee drinker. Join La Viet coffee and make your own original coffee and take it home
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.