- Vietnam cuisine is famous for good reason. The ingredients are healthy, the flavors are unique, and the most varied and seductive on the planet. Join us for an authentic Vietnamese foodie experience. We will have you eating like a local. There is a world of gastronomic delights which most tourists don't even know about.
- 4 foods mentioned
- Friendly English speaking tour guide with excellent driving skills.
- Transportation: Pick-up and drop-off in DN by Motorbike
- Good helmet, rain poncho, fuel.
- Entrance fees and free wifi
- Bonus: Free amateur photographer & security service from your private guide. ;).
Note: Please kindly let us know if you have any food allergies or special requests.
Tips and personal expense
Thanks and see you later
About the creator
Vietnam cuisine is famous for good reason. The ingredients are healthy, the flavors are unique, and the most varied and seductive on the planet. Join us for an authentic Vietnamese foodie experience. We will have you eating like a local. There is a world of gastronomic delights which most tourists don't even know about.
Sliced pork rolled with rice paper (Banh trang cuon thit heo)
It is a combination of fresh ingredients such as belly pork, fresh vegetables, slices of cucumber and green bananas. All things are wrapped in soft rice paper and eaten with dipping sauce. This dish is famous because of carefully selected ingredients, which makes perfect taste.
Quang noodle (My Quang)
My quang or Quang noodle is made from rice flour and cut into long-line pieces. The broth can be made from chicken, shrimp, crab, fish, pork or beef bone.
Therefore you can order many versions of My Quang. Mi Quang is served with lime, green chilies and rice cracker, which enhance its taste.
Fishcake noodle soup (Bun Cha Ca)
The noodle is one of the signature dishes of Danang Cuisine. Grilled fish cake made from many kinds of fresh fish including lizardfish, barracuda and mackerel. The broth is cooked with various kinds of vegetables such as pumpkin, cabbage, pineapple, tomato and dried bamboo shoots, which makes it very tasty and healthy. The amazing mixture of the various flavours really gives a delicious taste
Water Fern Cake
It is merely a thin steamed rice cake with its top stuffed with minced shrimp mingled with scallions, green bean paste, and crispy fried shallots. But with addictive sour and spicy sauce, an eye catching color mixture of fish sauce, sugar, garlic, chili and fresh small shrimps, watery grease, the cake is certain to whet appetite of anyone. The cake is notwrapped in leaves but served in “chen” (a small condiment size bowl) or stacked on a “dia” (a plate).
It is not surprised when you smile with satisfaction after leaving a pile of more than 10 empty bowls but still crave for more. After a day of sightseeing, sitting in a small vendor stall, savoring sweet, spicy and refined flavor of Beo cakes is really a great experience.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.