About the creator
Tra Anh Dong
Exploring Da Nang city by night
Enjoying local food at Da Nang city
I will pick you up by motorbike and drive around city
Food tour (6 pm)
- Mỳ Quảng: is a Vietnamese noodle dish that originated from Quảng Nam Province in central Vietnam. The dish is made with a particular type of wide rice noodle that sometimes include turmeric giving it a yellowish color. The proteins in this dish are usually shrimp, pork, chicken, or even fish and beef. The broth is made by simmering the meat in water or bone broth for a more intense flavor, seasoned with fish sauce, black pepper, shallot and garlic.
- Bánh tráng thịt heo: which is one of Da Nang’s three traditional culinary dishes, has made it into the list of Vietnamese specialities. It is a nutritious food with fresh ingredients - pieces of rolled belly pork, a variety of fresh vegetables and herbs, along with thin slices of cucumber, green bananas, and a dipping sauce.
City tour by night
I will drive you go around city and visit some bridges at night and see what's going on at Da Nang city at night. (I'm sure drive slowly and safe)
Enjoying fresh and cool local food after go around city
- Chè Thái
- Tàu hủ sữa
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.