- The convergence of heaven and earth in Son Tra peninsula A visit to Linh Ung Pagoda. Discover the hidden quaint old style housing and living in Dong Dinh museum. This tour will be a great trip that you have an opportunity to gain more knowledge about architectural, cultural and historical values when visiting famous attractions in Danang.
- Friendly English speaking tour guide with excellent driving skills.
- Local snacks and drinks.
- Free pick-up and drop off in Danang city.
- Good helmet, rain poncho, fuel.
- Bonus: Free amateur photographer & security service from your private guide.
- Free WiFi.
Tips and personal expenses
Thanks and see you next time!
About the creator
- The convergence of heaven and earth in Son Tra peninsula
- A visit to Linh Ung Pagoda.
- Discover the hidden quaint old style housing and living in Dong Dinh museum.
Get a panoramic view of Danang City from Son Tra.
Son Tra is a special gift of the god to Danang. It is not only famous for its amazing views, but it’s also lined up with things to do and see. It also can be seen from every places of the City, the vista is so enjoyable and peaceful…
Linh ung Pagoda - Stunning beach views and a giant Lady Buddha
Linh Ung pagoda is the largest pagoda of scale and artistic architecture. It is so famous for the huge statue of Lady Buddha – 67m high.
Considered as the largest pagoda by its scale and artistic architecture in Danang city, Linh Ung pagoda with the highest statue of Lady Buddha in Vietnam created a wonderful place where we can free their mind by enjoying boundless ocean, beautiful and lively coastal road.
Dong Dinh museum - Memory garden in Danang
The museum is also a venue where nostalgic visitors can indulge in a garden of memory, which features recreations of garden houses and villages typical of the central region.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.