- Private tour, Beautiful landscape, Local life style This trip offers a stunning motorbiking route, is organized for experience rider and quite hard adventure. Experience stunning & majestic of Rock Plateau Geo Park Dong Van. Heaven Gate short hike with the stunning view of Quan Ba town Lung Cu mount is liken as “a high forehead of the motherland” Amazing ride on Ma Pi Leng Pass and Nho Que river
About the creator
Private tour, Beautiful landscape, Local life style
This trip offers a stunning motorbiking route, is organized for experience rider and quite hard adventure.
- Experience stunning & majestic of Rock Plateau Geo Park Dong Van.
- Heaven Gate short hike with the stunning view of Quan Ba town
- Lung Cu mount is liken as “a high forehead of the motherland”
- Amazing ride on Ma Pi Leng Pass and Nho Que river
Itinerary at a glance
- Night 0: Hanoi – Ha Giang City (320km) by bus
- Day 1: Hà Giang – Quản Bạ – Yên Minh – Đồng Văn (135km)
- Day 2:Đồng Văn – Lũng Cú – Mèo Vạc (around 90km)
- Day 3: Mèo Vạc- Yên Minh- Quản Bạ – Hà Giang (150km)
Night 0: Hà Nội – Tuyên Quang – Hà Giang (320km)
Leave Hanoi around 8.30p.m in the evening by a comfortable sleeper bus. The Motorbike Ha giang Tour takes about 8.5 hours. Our guide and you take a taxi from your hotel to the bus station at 7:15pm before the departure time.
Day 1: Hà Giang – Quản Bạ – Lao Và Chải (Yên Minh) – Đồng Văn 135km
Meals: Local Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Arrive Ha Giang city around 5am in the morning. We get ready and pick up our motorbikes from Ha Giang city. After sorting out with our bikes, go and get full tanks of gas for our bikes. Drive to downtown Ha Giang. Have our breakfast and coffee.
Leaving Ha Giang, the road climbs over the Quan Ba pass (Heaven’s Gate). Have a short hike to Heaven Gate to see the beautiful scenery including Quan Ba town. The road winds over a saddle and opens up on to an awesome vista.
Dropping into Yen Minh through pine forest, it is worth stopping for drink and lunch. Drive pass Phố Cáo, Sủng Là. We will stop at these villages to visit H’mong families and interact with the locals. It’s once again a very enjoyable ride today that you will see amazing mountain view of the Rock Plateau. Also, stop and visit the infamous Vuong Palace, a H’mong family of high rank during French colonial rule – this palace attracts keen interest from architecturally minded visitors due to its mixed style of European and Chinese architecture.
Overnight in Dong Van
Day 2: Đồng Văn – Lũng Cú – Mèo Vạc (around 90km)
Meals: Local Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
After breakfast, we leave for Lung Cu flag pole around 8am. It’s another amazing ride. Lung Cu flag pole where is about 25km from the centre of Dong Van district. Lung Cu mount is liken as “a high forehead of the motherland” where marks the extreme North of our country. From its top, visitors can see the whole of beautiful and spectacular landscape. When we are in Lung Cu, we also can leave our bikes and walk to visit a small village around the area.
Turn around back to Dong Van, then, drive to the peak of Ma Pi Leng which gives stunning views of the mountains and sweeping valleys. You will be disappointed as it is the gateway to the best road trip in Vietnam: the 22km that snakes its way along the mountainside to Meo Vac. The road has been cut into the side of cliff face and far below are the distant water of Nho Que river and towering above, the rock face of this mighty gorge.
Overnight at a standard hotel/guest house in Mèo Vạc
Day 3: Mèo Vạc- Yên Minh- Quản Bạ – Hà Giang (150km)
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Today is the toughest ride out of the 3 days because of the long distance. We leave Meo Vac around 7am in the morning after our breakfast. If it’s Sunday, you can have chance to enjoy the unique and special local Market in Meo Vac, it only happen in sunday and be called SUNDAY MARKET. There are very colorful and various culture of ethnic minorities, it will be special experience for you.
We expect to arrive Ha Giang around 5:00pm. Take plenty breaks on the way back. Stop at a local coffee shop in Ha Giang city to rest and review our trip. Wash up and have a dinner at a local restaurant, then return our bikes at the bike rental place. Our sleeper bus leaves at 8:00pm.
We begin our journey back to Hanoi with a good night sleep on the bus. Arrive Hanoi at 5:00am on the next day.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.