- Trek to Ba Vi’s highest point - King Peak Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of Ba Vi National Park Visit Temple of President Ho Chi Minh, a national hero Explore many species of fauna and floras in the jungle Enjoy a thrilling paragliding experience
About the creator
- Trek to Ba Vi’s highest point - King Peak
- Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of Ba Vi National Park
- Visit Temple of President Ho Chi Minh, a national hero
- Explore many species of fauna and floras in the jungle
- Enjoy a thrilling paragliding experience
Day 01: Hanoi – Ba Vi National Park (Lunch)
At 8:00, you will be picked up at your hotel then depart 1,5 hours for Ba Vi National Park (about 50km to the west of Hanoi). On arrival at the national park, our driver will take you to the relaxing point of 400m above sea level.
Afterward, we move to the point of 1,100m above sea level to start trekking to the King Peak, Ba Vi’s highest point at 1,296m. We will be able to visit the Temple of President Ho Chi Minh, the national hero of Vietnam before taking a rest. Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture a stunning panoramic view from Ba Vi Mountain Peak.
Lunch is served at the local restaurant.
After lunch, depending on your health condition, you can choose to relax or experience the hardest 2.5km-trekking route from the point of 1,000m down to 800m, which will challenge your ability with a lot of steep slopes as well as slippery roads. During this route, you can see several giant thousand-year-old Old Green Cypresses, one of the world’s rare species preserved in the primeval forest at an altitude of 1,000m and discover the Political Prison, a French ruin built in the early 19th century. Moreover, there are also many special species of birds, reptiles and amphibians waiting for you to discover along the way.
In the late afternoon, it’s time for you to relax at the hotel.
Day 02: Ba Vi National Park – Paragliding – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
Depending on the weather condition, your paragliding flight time can be longer or shorter, however, the usual time is about 15 minutes after taking off.
Later on, we have lunch at the local restaurant before getting back to your hotel in Hanoi.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.