- Visit Tay Tuu Flower Village where we can contemplate the beauty of various kinds of flower. Explore the old architectures and learn the history of Duong Lam Ancient Village. Walk up to the King Peak, Ba Vi Mountain Range’s highest point (at 1,296m above sea level). See the world with a bird’s eye view through a thrilling paragliding experience. Overnight at 5-star Melia Ba Vi Mountain Retreat.
About the creator
- Visit Tay Tuu Flower Village where we can contemplate the beauty of various kinds of flower.
- Explore the old architectures and learn the history of Duong Lam Ancient Village.
- Walk up to the King Peak, Ba Vi Mountain Range’s highest point (at 1,296m above sea level).
- See the world with a bird’s eye view through a thrilling paragliding experience.
- Overnight at 5-star Melia Ba Vi Mountain Retreat.
Day 01: Hanoi – Duong Lam Village – Ba Vi National Park (Lunch)
At 8:00, you will be picked up at your hotel and get ready for a fascinating travel experience on the back of vintage Vespa scooter.
Leave the bustling Hanoi behind as we will head to Tay Tuu Flower Village where you can bathe yourself in many kinds of colorful flowers such as Lilies, Roses, Honeysuckles, Carnations, etc. After snapping stunning photos of the garden, we continue to Duong Lam Ancient Village, a 1,200-thousand-year-old village with 956 traditional houses built from blocks of laterite to gain an insight into a real rustic Vietnamese countryside and enjoy the specialities of the village such as Che Lam and Banh Te. Later on, we keep going to Ba Vi National Park, one of Northern Vietnam’s most outstanding natural areas. Our drivers will take you to the point of 1,100m above sea level by vintage Vespa scooter for taking a rest and having lunch.
Lunch is served at the local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we walk up to King Peak, Ba Vi’s highest point – 1,296m above sea level for a panoramic moutain view. Afterward, we come back to the point of 1,100m above sea level and our drivers will take you to the Ba Vi Melia Retreat by vintage Vespa scooter for check-in. Spend the rest of a day at your leisure.
Day 02: Ba Vi National Park – Paragliding – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, our driver will take you to “Bu” Hill (also called 833), an ideal place in Hoa Binh Province for Paragliding. On arrival, you will hop on an off-road vehicle to reach the top of Doi Bu mountain range then our professional paragliding pilots will prepare and guide you for a safe paragliding experience.
Depending on the weather condition, your paragliding flight time can be longer or shorter, however, the usual time is about 15 minutes after taking off.
Later on, we have lunch at the local restaurant before getting back to your hotel in Hanoi.
End of tour!
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.