Price per Participant
1 - 20 people
Car transfer as itinerary English speaking tour guide Meal: lunch Tandem paragliding fee, up-to-top transportation fee
- Cancellation made more than fifteen (15) days: The total deposit paid to us (30% or US$ 100), will be valid for one (1) year from the date the deposit was received. During 1 year, the amount can be applied to other tours and services. After one (1) year the deposit amount is forfeited. - Cancellation made from fourteen (14) days to two (2) days prior to departure: Complete forfeiture of deposit, due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees. - Cancellation made 1 day prior to departure and No Show: Charge 100% trip cost.
About the creator
- Experience paragliding activity from Bu Hill, Hoa Binh
- Taste traditional lunch in a local farmer’s house
- Enjoy stunning panorama from the bird’s eyes view
- Photo hunting while paragliding in the sky
- Get transferred to Bu Hill, 40km to southwest Hanoi
In the morning
08:00 AM: Car pick you up at a hotel as confirmed booking.
11:00 AM: Arrive Hoa Binh, car takes you up to the taking off point named 833, the local name is Đồi Bù (Bù Hill), over 40km southwest Hanoi, with the height of about 620m above sea level.
This is the nearest paragliding point from Hanoi with good geographical and weather conditions for paragliding, especially in Autumn.
For the safety, pilots always forecast the weather in the next 1 or 2 days before the flying day by professional equipment and applications, then decide to go flying when they have found the weather conditions are safe.
Anyway, in case the weather conditions do not allow flying, for the extreme safety, we do not allow pilots to fly (but this rarely happens!)
After signing the Waiver Form, you will experience a great Tandem flight together with an experienced pilot, you can spend a paragliding time of 15 to 20 minutes depend on the wind streams those your pilot can catch. You can enjoy every second to do sightseeing, photos hunting during paragliding in the sky.
In the afternoon
01:00 PM: Altogether have lunch in a tent at the landing point or in a local farmer’s house. Take a rest or siesta until the second flight if you want to repeat and/ or the weather is still good… or taking photos of the landscape around.
04:00 PM: Packing and going back to Hanoi.
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
It is highly-recommened carpooling platform for travellers in a strange city. All you have to do is visiting Dichungtaxi.com, choose your most appropriate option via rating systems as well as a network of high reputation and done. This way you don’t have to worry about carrying cash or negotiating a local taxi by yourself, it gives you a specific and cheaper price in high advance schedules.
Hanoi 36 old streets or Hanoi old quarter is very famous to any travelers coming to Hanoi. There are tons of tours offering you this experience. However, even for Vietnamese tour guilds, they might neglect unique spots in this area, that is a waste. In this tour, I will bring you the authentic experiences from a real Hanoian.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.