You love trying good food from different countries?. You have just visited Hanoi and would like to try Vietnamese Cuisine with mouth – watering dishes but you don’t know which food you should try and where is the best place to try it?. Let’s explore HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR with us to have awesome experiences! “ Come hungry, leave satisfied "
About the creator
Vietnam Eco Travel Eco Travel
- Feel the beat of the
oldest and most charming streets in the 36 streets of Hanoi’s Old
Quarter, know about their historic trades through local’s eyes.
- Bring you “off the beaten track”, showing you where the locals go.
- Try best Vietnamese dishes which are cooked by locals with good cooking skills and learn how to eat each dish in professional way.
- Hear the stories surrounding Vietnamese cuisine as well as tidbits of history via introducing of our knowledgeable tour guide.
- More understanding about the lifestyle of Hanoians as well as our culture.
- Learn about how to be safe to walk on crazy traffic in Hanoi.
- Meet our tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hours walking tour
- Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons
- Our tour guide will discuss about your food allergy, vegetarian and how to walk in Vietnam streets with crazy traffic before starting our tour. Our expert tour guide will introduce you about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese history, culture through our tour
- Our tour guide will take you to eat 10+ Vietnamese dishes in best places in special corners, hidden alleys or small restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter that might be missed if you go by yourself and try variety of street foods and drinks such as: Nộm bò khô – Papaya with dried beef salad; Bún chả - Grilled pork with rice noodles; Pho - Rice noodle soup; Nem, phở cuốn: Fried spring rolls and fresh spring rolls; Bánh cuốn: Steamed rice pancake rolls; Bánh mì – Vietnamese sandwich; Bánh gối: Fried pillow shaped cake; Bánh rán: Vietnamese donut; Trà đá - Ice tea; Bia Hơi – Fresh beer; Kem xôi: Steamed sticky rice with ice cream; Chè: Vietnamese sweet soup; Cà phê trứng: Egg coffee, etc. Our tour will only finish when you feel full and happy.
- Tour ends at Hoan Kiem lake or anywhere convenient for you to return your hotel/ hostel. Then our tour guide will show you how to get back your hotel/ hostel.
What's your expect ?
- Experienced and knowledgeable fully – licensed local tour guide who have a big love with Vietnamese Cuisine.
- Eating 10+ mouth – watering dishes and drinks until you’re full and happy.
- Eating in best local places for each dish in small restaurants which all have Certificate of Food Hygiene and Safety.
- Small group tour with maximum of 10 people ensure a more personalized experience.
- Learning how to cook some Vietnamese dishes.
- Exploring hidden alleys in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Have an unique experience.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.