About the creator
YOUR INDOCHINA TRAVEL
Trang An is a scenic area near Ninh Binh provine, Vietnam renowned for its boat cave tours. Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage site.
Visit Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda and Trang An Tourist Attraction
- 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM: pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and depart for Ninh Binh province.
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
- 12:30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork.
- 14:30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers. Trang An is considered as Ha Long on the land.
- 16:00: Bus returns to Ha Noi
- 18:00: Drop you off at your hotel in the Old Quarter.
Free to choose the option 1 or option 2 for your trip
Option 1: Full day tour (no electric car): US$37 per person
Option 2: Full day tour with electric car: US$41 per person
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.