- When in Saigon, do as the Saigonese do, right? Yes, we offers one of the unique services in Ho Chi Minh City - experiences on two wheels to explore the whole famous and local areas instead of walking around the center of the city, and taste most of famous Vietnamese foods from local stores instead of luxury restaurants. Once you sit on the back of our scooters you will love us more for our reliable driving skill. We want to be more your friends than tourists to makes you want to approach more closely to the Vietnamese culture and our daily lives. Specially, you could own the time for each place without rushing and being pushed to the next place.Our tours are flexible and do not follow any fixed schedule, as the time can not bother us, we only care how to make your tour done perfectly and how you would expects everything from a tour! In summary, you will receive: - Hangout with a local vibrant female drivers - Can't-be-funnier & safter ride around Saigon - Insight from young locals
About the creator
When in Saigon, do as the Saigonese do, right? Yes, we offers one of the unique services in Ho Chi Minh City - experiences on two wheels to explore the whole famous and local areas instead of walking around the center of the city, and taste most of famous Vietnamese foods from local stores instead of luxury restaurants. Once you sit on the back of our scooters you will love us more for our reliable driving skill. We want to be more your friends than tourists to makes you want to approach more closely to the Vietnamese culture and our daily lives.
Specially, you could own the time for each place without rushing and being pushed to the next place.Our tours are flexible and do not follow any fixed schedule, as the time can not bother us, we only care how to make your tour done perfectly and how you would expects everything from a tour! In summary, you will receive: - Hangout with a local vibrant female drivers - Can't-be-funnier & safter ride around Saigon - Insight from young locals
Meet the young and vibrant Vietnamese girls
XIN CHAO! 90% of the drivers in our group is female in their beautiful traditional Ao Dai to give you the first impression of the Vietnamese young women. On a daily basic, at 8am or 6pm we pick you up at your hotel, give you some safety instructions before getting you on our scooters and begins the adventure. Solo-traveler will be accompanied with one guide, couple travelers will be accompanied with two enthusiastic guides. We work that way to guarantee the personal touch of your experience.
Touring around through many different districts of the city
The youngsters in our group are born drivers. Let's them take care of all the hectic traffic to show you around their beloved city on their mopeds. With us you see things you can not see through the windows of taxi or cars.
Nighttime tour (6:00pm-9:30pm)
We suggest that you take the adventure in the evening when you immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the city and taste the best street food of Vietnamese cuisine along the way.
- Enjoy the nightlife of a local market to see the real local life that most tourists do not usually see.
- Taste the most delicious street food in a mysterious place that you can not find by yourself without your local insider.
- Explore the city on the other side of the river for the spectacular view before return back to your hotel.
***Note: The price we set is the package including private drivers, helmets, F&B, rain ponchos (if needed), entrance fee & everything so that you don't need to pay for anything else.
Daytime tour (8:00am-11:30am)
If you go with us in the daytime, we will:
- Take you to the non-tourist market where the sellers don't push you to buy their stuffs.
- Give you a mysterious sense when visiting one of the oldest temples in Cholon area.
- Fill up your stomach with traditional noodle. This lunch is not Pho but something robust, deep, and amazing.
*** NOTE ***
- Although we suggest that you do this adventure at night (6:00pm-9:30pm), but if you wish to do it in the daytime, YES 100% possible for you! All you have to do is submit the booking first and then give me a message "I want a daytime tour".
- The price we set is the package including private drivers, helmets, F&B, rain ponchos (if needed), entrance fee & everything so that you don't need to pay for anything else.
- We provide instant booking confirmation & payment checkout is required. Your drivers are happy to meet you in front of your hotel. Thus, if you are interested in doing the tour with us, book now to so that your skillful local motorbike riders can meet you.
- Don't forget to give us your hotel name & address. It's for the FREE HOTEL PICKUP.
Our expert drivers can't wait to meet you!
- Wayne Lieb(04/11/2018)
May was great. I would highly recommend her. Excellent English and offers the view of a candid and sophisticated 28 year old.
- marda dian ekowati(24/08/2018)
- Karen Neely(18/08/2018)
Awesome. Best idea at night. Isla, Minh, Amy, Nhan and Nicky? Great bunch of girls. Tried food we would never of gone to on our own. Food wonderful. Very filling. Laughing all night. Very talented young ladies. Totally recommend this choice
- Chee Wei NGO(06/08/2018)
Great experience!!! Thanks for arranging this night experience with two friendly and funny ladies.
- Patricia Carden(02/08/2018)
- Chen wei-yu(26/07/2018)
- Steve Mc Coll(17/07/2018)
- Anna Herzog(02/07/2018)
Perfect tour to learn a lot about the city! At my 3th day (from 6 weeks) in Vietnam i did the tour at 6pm with Ana. She was at my hotel at time and was very very friendly. I liked her immediately :) she drove very safely and I felt comfortable and safe during the whole trip. She took me to two places with amazing street food. Before that i was shy to buy something directly at the steet. But thank you Ana! Since that day I enjoy street food every day. Would have been a shame if i would have missed that! It was also very nice that I payed before the trip and she payed for all the food and drinks during the trip. So I didn’t had to think about that. After eating we walked over the beautiful flower market. She told me lots of interest things about Vietnam, HCMC and answered all my questions. The last stop at the “secret place” was my favorite. Would have never found that amazing place without her. So better find out where the secret place is and do that amazing tour.... ;-)
- Rumy Kanga(16/06/2018)
I have heard a lot about the Vespa tours, but given that they are so commercial, I have never done them. Then I came across these small scooter tours with Natalie. Of it was so much fun. My kids both love to ride on two wheelers, and not only were our hosts great and safe drivers, they spoke great english and were very knowledgeable about the city. We saw parts of the city we never would otherwise, small bylanes, the flower market, the oldest coffee shop in Hanoi, and enjoyed some very tasty local street food. What I really appreciated is that they have a photographer who accompanies us on his scooter and takes lovely pics of all of us, which they then send over to us as a memory. I think it was a great trip, and would really recommend to all.
- Benoit Charland(31/05/2018)
The tour was amazing, definitely one of the best highlights of our trip to Viet Nam. Our drivers were very courteous, fun and knowledgeable. We tasted good food, had a lot of fun and we got to learn a lot about Saigon. Also, they made navigating through the busy streets seem so easy, they actually gave us the courage to go and rent our own motorbikes on the following days.
- Nicholas Kang(28/05/2018)
Great! Guide had a very good command of English, brought me around to nice spots around the city and gave a taste of some good local food along the way. Would definitely recommend to friends visiting the city.
- Francisca Maria Gilmore(14/05/2018)
Overall really interesting to ride around by motorbike at night - really seems like the best way to see Saigon! Guides were fun and full of interesting insight on life here. Would have been good to be asked regarding dietary preferences before starting off on trip - not a lot of great options for people who don't eat pork or beef.
- Monica Maria Amaya Rivera(13/05/2018)
- Dawn Newton(25/04/2018)
Asa was PHENOMENAL!! Meeting her, talking about the places she took me, sharing about our different cultures, was the best thing about my trip. You guys are lucky to have such a fantastic tour guide! Thank You!
- Shiona Blackie(18/04/2018)
My guide, Ana, was fun and charming, I really enjoyed the evening experience, would definitely recommend.
- Shaun Connor(17/04/2018)
- Carl Eiselen(14/04/2018)
- Karen Testelmans(08/04/2018)
- Alexandria See(26/03/2018)
It was one of the best experiences of my life! I was with May and she is incredible. Thank you thank you thank you!
- Jenny Le(16/03/2018)
It was memoriable and fun. Jayden and Ann were great and sociable.
- Salman Farrukh(16/02/2018)
It was a great time! Jayden customized the trip for me & took me to places that I would have otherwise never visited or known about.
- Vishal Shinde(22/01/2018)
- Jason Guiver(18/01/2018)
- Sarah Stocker(01/01/2018)
Wonderful! Tour guide was very nice and showed me parts of Ho Chi Minh City that I would have never found myself.
- Nikki Lay Chyi Chew(10/12/2017)
Very good experience! We enjoyed ourselves! Their riding skills is good. Brought us to eat very local food . I love the ban mi , I crave for it every other day. The taste is just awesome ! I think riding in Vietnam is much safer than riding in Singapore. I enjoyed the whole ride. I never felt so relax on a bike before.
- Phan Tiến Thành(20/10/2017)
I have booked this tour for my friend - Elisa - She really loved this. Thank you, Natalie, for arranging the tour. The tour guide is a really good driver and tour guide.
- Ee Von Choi(19/10/2017)
- Leong KF(31/07/2017)
Wonderful.... great experience. Went to places I have never been. They made me to look at Saigon from a local Saigonese perspectives. Eat and drink at places where locals throng. It was an easy going trip, no hurry in going from places to places. Pretty relaxing. Moreover the two guides, Min and Jackie, are knowledgeable and pleasant.
- Michael Caulker(17/07/2017)
- Nicola Martin(26/05/2017)
We had a fabulous time on our scooter adventure. Min and her colleague were great guides and great drivers! I was a little nervous in the crazy traffic of Ho Chi Min but Min put my mind at ease and looked after me well. We stopped at a couple of places for some fabulous local food and then got a view of the city I am nit sure many people get to see. All in all a great experience and I would highly recommend this trip.
- Mary Jones(25/05/2017)
We had the best tour guides! They were very friendly, knowledgable and fun! (Not to mention skillful and safe drivers!) It was such a great way to experience the sights of Saigon and taste a bunch of food we wouldn't have known to try ourselves. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone who visits Saigon. Thank you guys!! :)
- Ka Shing Dario Chan(20/04/2017)
- Ka Shing Dario Chan(19/04/2017)
These girls are helpful and will introduce Saigon to any foreigner like me who wish to know more . Not to metion they are skillful bikers with a plan of attractions for you.
Me and my boyfriend didn't really expect much from our HCM trip until we met our guides, and now our friends, Minn and Khue. We saw and experienced Saigon through their stories and in them. We ate VN street food and sat down on the sidewalk/pavement like the locals. Our guides really knew how to navigate through the city and we felt very safe riding the motorbikes. The guides we're on time, professional, open to learn and hear about yourself and your culture and fun to be with (so fun that we even asked them out the next day for drinks, as friends)
- Sharon Elise(15/03/2017)
Jaret, Moon, and Asha were spectacular to us. We had a very friendly greeting at our hotel, and had such a great experience exploring food and drinks like a local. We appreciated that we got to see a side of Saigon we might not have if we stuck to more touristy spots. Our favorite was having beers by the river and learning about Vietnamese culture and life from students who live here. Thanks guys!
I had the pleasure of riding with the guide Khue/Asa through the streets of Saigon. The tour was a nice enough tour, visiting food and hangout areas less touristy than what you find in District 1. What made the trip special for me was the guide, who was a really smart and talkative student. 4 hours of chatting with a local Saigonese gave me more insight into modern Vietnam than all the museums I visited. If you have a guide as good as I had then this is a must!
- Ann-Marie Tannard(06/03/2017)
Amazing night with our to delightful and knowledgeable chauffeurs
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.