Cai Be floating market and Tan Phong Island one day tour
- It is not only the place for farmers exchange these agricultural produces each other but also the place for business on river and the attractive place for tourist do sightseeing. Beside the green islands are also the attractive places to tourists.
Price per Participant
1 - 15 people
Air conditioner bus for transfer and sightseeing as per program English speaking tour guide All entrance fees Boat trip Hand – rowed sampan Honey tea and seasonal fruits Southern folk music show Lunch (local cuisines)
About the creator
YOUR INDOCHINA TRAVEL
It is not only the place for farmers exchange these agricultural produces each other but also the place for business on river and the attractive place for tourist do sightseeing. Beside the green islands are also the attractive places to tourists.
In the morning
- 07.15 am: our bus will pick tourists up in the city center and depart for Cai Be. En route our tour guide will introduce to tourists the specific cultures of Mekong river residents
- 08.30am: take a rest at Mekong rest stop where you can see all of the landscapes of the Southern Vietnam in its garden and able to enjoy tasty cuisines in Mekong region. It is really an impressive place for tourists.
- 08.45am: continue your trip to Cai Be
- 09.00am: arrive to Cai Be dock. Cruising in the river to the busy Cai Be floating market where is placing many boats filling fully fruits and agricultural produces on. Selling and exchanging is hold until 10.00am every day.
- After that, cruising to the villages where is lying on along the Tien river bank. Wandering on the village paths under orchard gardens to local business families to see how they make brick, crispy corn, rice wine…
- 11.30am: our boat will take tourist to Tan Phong Island for having lunch.
In the afternoon
- After short rest, take a riding on bicycle around the village paths to see orchard gardens (jack fruits, rambutan, organe, logan, pomelo fruits…)
- Then getting on hand – rowed sampan through the creeks to enjoy the natural beautiful landscapes and the peaceful life of the islanders.
- Listening and watching traditional folk music performance in an orchard garden.
- 15.00: cruing back to Cai Be dock. Our bus will take tourist back to Ho Chi Minh City
- 17.00: arrive to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Ends of the Cai Be floating market and Tan Phong Island one day tour
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
What are you expecting of Special Ho Chi Minh Motorbike Tour? Why should you choose Motorbike to explore Saigon without any means of transportation? Because motorbike is simply the most popular and efficient mode of transport in Saigon Let’s imagine! Walking or sitting on a cyclo, you could not go far out of the city center where tourists stuck in. Sitting in a comfortable car, you can get rid of means of transportation and industrial pollution but not able to explore small alleyways and hidden areas of Saigon. On the back of the motorbike, you can stop anywhere to visit landmarks of the city, to chat with food vendors, to weave around the narrow streets to see the local activities of Saigon people, and to taste many incredibly delicious and strange foods and drinks along the road. Are you looking for a professional private Special Ho Chi Minh Motorbike Tour? Along with the astonishing itinerary, my friendly, funny, experienced and English well-speaking guides will certainly meet your needs and make your tour perfect. Special Ho Chi Minh Motorbike Tour is flexible due to your own time. Normally, we run this tour with 2 time options: Morning: 08:00 am to 12:00 noon Afternoon: 01:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Enjoy the best night out for ladies ... Who says we would need a man to complete our happiness? Single is actually the best time of your life to enjoy life, go wild, and make bold decisions. This world would be so empty without beautiful ladies. We will make sure this trip will fill you with excitement, satisfactions, and feel awesome about being single.
Have you ever wondered how it is like to be a Vietnamese student? Okay, we go to school everyday, burying our heads in those cold books and calculations, joking with friends and do other things you can think of. But what if...you don't feel like going to school at all? The outside world is so captivating that you feel like it is a waste just to be at school. Then, we will take you to a short trip to escape from the madness of schooling life. Take a relaxing walk on some of the most Saigon-esque streets, visit some “must go” places, enjoy some of the students’ all-time favorite snacks, and do it like a local student!
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.