- Join a group of maximum 7 people (as we use Limousine for Transfers) Explore the huge underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels Discover Mekong Delta like a local Enjoy a lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
About the creator
Vietnam Adventure Tours
- Join a group of maximum 7 people (as we use Limousine for Transfers)
- Explore the huge underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels
- Discover Mekong Delta like a local
- Enjoy a lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
Explore the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels
- At 8:00AM. We will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and head to Cu Chi Tunnels,
- Cu Chi is known as the “iron triangle” during the Vietnam war, are a network of underground tunnels that were used as a military base for resistance to US forces during the Vietnam War. Cu Chi itself was once known as the "dead land" that was destroyed by millions of bombs. But today, the land is still alive and combines legendary historical structures with the unique culture of the Vietnamese.
Enjoy Vietnamese cuisine lunch then head to Mekong delta
- Afternoon: We will depart from Cu Chi to My Tho city for two hours by car. On the way to My Tho, we stop by at restaurant to have a lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Upon arrival to My Tho City, Mekong Delta. The boat takes you to small canal, where is the place you totally escape from the busy town. The boat cruises in the coconut trees canal takes you to a coconut island in Ben Tre. We disembark and have a walk around the village. Stop at a local family to enjoy tropical fruit, taste honey tea, honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music performance performed by the villagers.
- Continue walking on the village’s road to coconut candy shop, learn how to make candy, show some handicraft made by coconut tree. Take a walk through village with two sides there are so many kind of fruits, flowers, trees, local houses, children in Mekong delta, take your time to have nice photos and enjoy nature scenery.
- 4:00PM: Depart for Ho Chi Minh City.
- 5:30PM: Arrive Ho Chi Minh city, we take you back to your hotel
- Chee Wei NGO(06/08/2018)
It was great experience. Worth going to Cu Chi to understand (a bit) more of the Vietnam war
- Oscar Nguyen(08/11/2017)
It was a intersting trip. The limousion was so good with maximum just 7 people. We really enjoyed this tour to Cu Chi tunnels and the Mekong Delta. Thanks so much for everything.
- Michelle Ritter(08/11/2017)
It was so great visiting two beautiful places near Ho Chi Minh city. Thanks so much for the guide, He was so friendly and knowledge. Highly recommend this tour.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.