- Discover Cu Chi Tunnels, a network of underground tunnels Visit Dong Tam snake farm, enjoy a snake meal Stay overnight at Mekong Rustic in Cai Be Visit Doi Pagoda, the special pagoda of Khmer people Experience rural life by visiting Cai Rang Floating Market
About the creator
- Discover Cu Chi Tunnels, a network of underground tunnels
- Visit Dong Tam snake farm, enjoy a snake meal
- Stay overnight at Mekong Rustic in Cai Be
- Visit Doi Pagoda, the special pagoda of Khmer people
- Experience rural life by visiting Cai Rang Floating Market
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi tunnels - Cai Be ~155km (L/D)
Driving in the cities of Vietnam are always a challenge for foreigners like you. Saigon, with more than 13 million people living and about 6 million motorbikes, will make you funny, but that feeling will soon fade as you get out of the cramped streets to the Cu Chi Tunnels. About 55km from Ho Chi Minh City will be the starting for 3-days motorcycle trip to explore Saigon and the prosperous Mekong.
8:00 am ATA tour guide will meet you at the hotel to depart Cu Chi Tunnels, a highlight in the Vietnam War. Your guide will be explaining the history of Cu Chi before we drive down My Tho.
12:00 Lunch will be served by the restaurant.
After lunch, you will begin to conquer the palace with over 100km of rice fields. On the way, we stop at Dong Tam snake farm to hear about the benefits of snake farming and can enjoy the meal from snake just for test.
After all, we keep ride to Cai Be, where we take rowing boat cruise into some small canals to see people make coconut candies in a small local workshop and enjoy the view around there.
Check in at Mekong Rustic at late and have dinner, overnight at the bungalow in Cai Be.
Day 2: Cai Be -Tra Vinh - Soc Trang - Can Tho ~230km (B/L)
Say goodbye to Mekong Rustic, we will glide across the roads through the villages of the Mekong Delta to a famous village in the Vietnam War, Dong Khoi in Ben Tre province. Your guide will give you information about the people's uprising during the Vietnam War. After visiting Dong Khoi, we continue our journey to Soc Trang, where we will have lunch and visit the special pagoda of the Khmer people, the Doi Pagoda. A big pagoda in the area and a place to send spirituality of the local people.
Afternoon we will be a short trip to Can Tho, before Can Tho we will stop on the island to enjoy the traditional job of the local people, they make rice noodle and rice paper.
You are welcome to Can Tho and relax.
Day 3: Cai Rang floating market - Can Tho - Rach Gia ~100km (B/L)
At 5:00. We take a boat to enjoy Cai Rang floating market, an early cruise in the morning to see this bustling floating market with seasonal fruits and local products. Aftermarket we back hotel for breakfast.
8:30 Say goodbye to Can Tho we riding to Rach Gia, you get the ferry to Phu Quoc (ferry at your own cost).
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.