- Learn how to prepare the best rice pancakes Savour a menu of 8 mouth-watering dishes, Saigon special beer, and homemade Vietnamese rice wine Walk through the back alleys and hidden streets Immerse yourself in the local nightlife, and discover the food paradise in District 3 Take in the sights, sounds, and smells of Saigon
About the creator
Street Food Man Vinnie
- Learn how to prepare the best rice pancakes
- Savour a menu of 8 mouth-watering dishes, Saigon special beer, and homemade Vietnamese rice wine
- Walk through the back alleys and hidden streets
- Immerse yourself in the local nightlife, and discover the food paradise in District 3
- Take in the sights, sounds, and smells of Saigon
Vietnamese Rice Pancakes and “Bo la lot” – beef wrapped in betel leaf
The tour will take you 1.5 kilometers through the alleys of Saigon, where you will find Vietnam's gourmet food.
At 05:30 pm, your local street food guide, who has a huge passion with Vietnamese street food will pick you up at your hotel by taxi then leave the tourist area behind and start your food adventure to non-tourist district, a street food paradise, while tasting ‘Banh Xeo” and “Banh Khot” – The Central, and South’s rice pancake with a lot of fresh Vietnamese vegetables.
Walk along BBQ seafood road to visit Mrs. Lieng’s restaurant where a famous food youtuber Mark Wiens, and some of foodie newspapers tried and gave 5 stars for its delicious flavors. You will experience the best “Bo la lot” – beef wrapped in betel leaf. Your immersion in mouth-watering food continues as you head to the alleys of food in the heart of street food district and taste the best Saigon Pizza which is grilled over a wood charcoal.
Sugar can juice, Saigon sandwich and Barbecue Seafood
It wouldn’t be a truly local experience without enjoying sugar can juice mixed with a little orange. You’ll stop by a popular local stall that hides a gourmet sugar cane juice. Next up on your food adventure is the best Banh Mi - Saigon sandwich. You will experience the perfect fusion of 4 delicious flavors just after the first bite.
Cap off your Saigon street food tour at the 49-year-old apartments, which has the name Nguyen Thien Thuat, which is home to dozens of famous Vietnamese street food that will tempt your stomach. On the corner of Seafood alley, you will sit like the locals, and get munching, crunching, sipping and slurping the best bbq seafood, have the best drinks with local beer, homemade Vietnamese rice wine, which was made in Street Food Man Vinnie’s village. You can change BBQ seafood into BBQ meat party if you get allergy to seafood.
Your local guide will be happy to provide you some tips on how to find the best food in Vietnam, and take a taxi to go with you get back to your accommodation.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.