- · Enjoy a boat ride through the picturesque canals · Cruise along the Mekong river by motor boat · Walk or cycle around the island's villages · Admire green rice field on your way to My Tho · Enjoy tropical fruits, folk music, honey tea and coconut candy
· Pick-up from most hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City (selected hotels only)
· English-speaking tour guide
· Motor boat and small row boat
· Lunch of Vietnamese cuisine (Halal & Vegan food available)
· Entrance fees
· Tropical fruits, honey tea, coconut candy
· Bottle of mineral water
· Cool tissue
· Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
· Travel insurance
· Personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date
About the creator
· Enjoy a boat ride through the picturesque canals
· Cruise along the Mekong river by motor boat
· Walk or cycle around the island's villages
· Admire green rice field on your way to My Tho
· Enjoy tropical fruits, folk music, honey tea and coconut candy
Departing at 8:00 AM, from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, heading to the
Mekong Delta by minivan or bus. During the 1.5 hour drive, pass by green rice
fields before arriving at the beautiful rural My Tho. Your morning trip continues
from here by motorized boat on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise Islet). On
the way, see the fishing port, boat-building workshops, and the Dragon, Phoenix
and Unicorn Islet.
Walk into the village, where you can visit a local fruit garden and enjoy the tropical fruit while listening to Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by islanders. Here you also can join daily activities of the local people and take in the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside. Visit the bee house, and take the picture of the snakes. Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.
The boat cruise will lead you through Bao Dinh canal, entering Ben Tre province — "the land of coconuts." Here you'll see a typical agricultural model called "Garden - Pond – Cage,” before visiting the coconut candy-making shop.
Next, enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees. After your boat ride, relax in a hammock or take a bike ride around the island before returning to the bus. You will arrive back in Ho Chi Minh City at around 4:30 to 5:00 PM.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.