- Lunch (set-menu)
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotel located in central of district 1 near Ben Thanh Market)
- Bicycle, motor-cart, boat
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
About the creator
Pioneer Travel Vietnam
The Ben Tre located in the South of Vietnam in Mekong Delta, with famous for kingdom of coconut trees area
• Discovering the untouched and natural landscape of Mekong Delta and enjoy its local life
• Comprehending about making brick, max-weaving of the locals
• Experience the waterway by boat along with the river, harmony with the nature in Mekong.
• Exploring the local village by motorized rickshaw or bicycle.
8.00AM: Customer pickup begins in around District 1 before traveling approximately 2 hours to Ben Tre (The kingdom of Coconuts). On arrival at Hàm Luông pier, aboard a boat to start your sightseeing cruise along the Mekong waterways, enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the low-lying coconut trees which line the banks of both sides of the narrow tributaries. Visit a local authentic brick making factory and get a fascinating glimpse of how the Vietnamese people carve a living out of the Mekong, using clay from the river and rice husk from the fields. The other villages you will visit are the coconut processing workshop and mat-weaving house, here you will witness local family’s working together to produce products for the local market.
After a short walk through a Mekong village, board a motorized rickshaw (xe-lam) for a rememberable journey to a riverside restaurant for a fulfilling lunch and a short break.
After lunch, before taking a cruise through the canals onboard a Sampan (Mekong rowboat), Banana and coconut trees overhang the waterways to create a calm and serene atmosphere. After arriving back at the pier, you will then visit the bustling and colorful Ben Tre riverside markets, where the Mekong locals display all that the mighty Mekong has on offer.
On the journey back, stop for a short visit at the Vinh Trang pagoda before continuing to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.