- Archaeologists claim that Cham Islands were first settled by Cham people about 3,000 years ago. However, business contacts were established with other countries about 1,000 years ago. The Cham islands were used for transhipment to the mainland by the Cham. Many architectural monuments dated to the 18th and 20th century are reported, which include Than Yen Sao shrine built in 1843 at Bai Huong, and Hai Tang Pagodas built in 1753 on the western hillside of Hon Lao. Small monuments, Dikes and basins to grow rice on terraces are also seen in the interior forest areas
About the creator
Day 1: Hoi An ( or Da Nang ) - Cham Island
- 08:15: Start at Cua Dai port to discover the island
- 09:00: Visit the Media Protect Area, Fishing village, Safety boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Tan Hiep market, Ong beach
- 10:30: Back to the boat come to the beach, swimming, snorkeling and sea live things
- 12:00: Lunch, rest. Walking in the moutain to take sight seeing.
- 15:30: Participate in folk games, fun beach.
- 18:00: Dinner at Ong beach.
- 20:00: Camp fire scale depending on number of guests, enjoy beach cocktail.
- 22:00: Sleeping in the tent on the beach. (or Homestay)
Day 2: Cham Island - Hoi An ( or Da Nang )
- 06:00: Wake up, do exercises, swimming
- 08:00: Breakfast (1 glass + 1 Blow)
- 09:00: Walk to visit the Huong beach, Ngoc Huong pagoda, Yen temple.
- 11:00: Back to Ong beach, swimming, lunch, rest.
- 13:30: Back to Cua Dai port./.
PRICE: $60 / PAX (=1,300,000 vnd )
- Speed boats, sightseeing fees, guide services use a break. Lunch with rich quality specialties sea food
- Snorkerling, sea live things, swimming, water, recreation at the beach.
- Guests are equipped with water, life jackets, diving glasses, staff, coaches and guidance directly, insurance.
- Entertainment services,/.
- Value tax
- Personal Fee
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.