About the creator
Day 1: Hoi An ( or Da Nang ) - Cham Island
- 08:15: Start at Cua Dai port to discover the island
- 09:00: Visit the Media Protect Area, Fishing village, Safety boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Tan Hiep market, Ong beach
- 10:30: Back to the boat come to the beach, swimming, snorkeling and sea live things
- 12:00: Lunch, rest. Walking in the moutain to take sight seeing.
- 15:30: Participate in folk games, fun beach.
- 18:00: Dinner at Ong beach.
- 20:00: Camp fire scale depending on number of guests, enjoy beach cocktail.
- 22:00: Sleeping in the tent on the beach. (or Homestay)
Day 2: Cham Island - Hoi An ( or Da Nang )
- 06:00: Wake up, do exercises, swimming
- 08:00: Breakfast (1 glass + 1 Blow)
- 09:00: Walk to visit the Huong beach, Ngoc Huong pagoda, Yen temple.
- 11:00: Back to Ong beach, swimming, lunch, rest.
- 13:30: Back to Cua Dai port./.
PRICE: $60 / PAX (=1,300,000 vnd )
- Speed boats, sightseeing fees, guide services use a break. Lunch with rich quality specialties sea food
- Snorkerling, sea live things, swimming, water, recreation at the beach.
- Guests are equipped with water, life jackets, diving glasses, staff, coaches and guidance directly, insurance.
- Entertainment services,/.
- Value tax
- Personal Fee
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.