About the creator
Explore the roads less travelled with our enthusiastic “xe ôm” drivers. This trip will give you an insight of the people in a less touristy area surrounding Hoi An.
Hoi An Countryside
- Safe & enjoyable motorbike ride through Hoi An's countryside
- Chance to explore rarely visited sites around Hoi An
Cam Kim Island
- Visits to the Carpentry Village in Cam Kim Island, Noi Rang Market, Duy Hai Fish Market, Cua Dai Bridge.
Meet your guide and begin your tour with a safety briefing before hopping onto the back of a motorbike and leave paved roads behind for a spectacular journey through the Hoi An countryside. After crossing over the bridge to Cam Kim Island we ride along the riverbank into a beautiful rural countryside.
Our first stop is to visit a hundred years old Ancestral House of Mr. Huynh Ri and a traditional boat builders yard.
After meeting some local families we will have a chance to learn the art of mat weaving, farming, making the perfect “Bánh Đập” and coffee roasting.
Make sure you sit tight on the bike when crossing the 300 meters long bamboo bridge to Binh Duong Hamlet to reach the Thu Bon river mouth.
The following stop is to explore Noi Rang Market & Duy Hai Fish Market. Before getting back to your hotel around 11:30 am we will cross the Cua Dai Bridge where you can have a spectacular panoramic view of Hoi An and also the water coconut palm fringed Cam Thanh.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.