About the creator
Here we will observe the necessary steps used for producing pottery products such as vases, pots, kettles and cooking pots. After we watch the pottery making process, we will take another 30 minute boat ride the Thu Bon River where we will head to Kim Bong Village.
Here you will have an introduction walk during which you will have the opportunity to observe the shipbuilding area where wooden fishing vessels are built using traditional techniques. You will also make a stop in the carpentry workshop where carpenters create hand crafted furniture and sculptures as well as a range of souvenirs. After we watch the local people creating these beautiful objects, we will then return to Hoi An.
* The end of the Tours – Hoi An Eco Travel thank you very much for join with us *
PRICE $30 / 1 Person
- Hotel pick-up and returns
- Minivan, entrance fee
- Mineral water
- English speaking tour-guide
- Travel insurance
- Free for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- 10% VAT
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Before 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
- After 15:00 on the previous day of the departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.