- Services charge & 10% VAT
- On board insurance
- 2 hours for cruising
- 1 soft drink
- Set menu for dinner
- Hue Folk Songs
- Pick up & drop off from/ to your hotel
- Personal expense
- Drinks (The second unit)
12 hours before start tour
About the creator
Looking over Hue city at night time by seating on HRS cruise
Taste the fine-dining Hue cuisines with the plentiful and several specialties
Wallow in the unique melody of Hue folk song
- Time: 18:30 – 20:30
- Location: Toa Kham Pier, Le Loi Street, Hue
- 18:15 Welcome Aboard! The Captain and crew will greet you as you step onto the boat.
- 18:30 Cruising upstream Huong River and admire the scenic landscapes: Hen islet, Truong Tien Bridge – Nghinh Luong Pavilion, Da Vien islet. Nothing is more amazing than seating on HRS cruise, looking over the city at nighttime and its reflection on sparkling water of Perfume river. Then HRS staff will serve the fine – dining Hue cuisines
- 19:30 When guests are full and it’s time to welcome the traditional band. Enjoy the Hue folk music performance
- 20:30 Return to Toa Kham Pier.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.