Price per Participant
2 - 20 people
- Services charge & 10% VAT
- On board insurance
- 1 hour for cruising
- Coffee or tea
- Special pastry
- Pick up & drop off from/ to your hotel
- Personal expense
- Drinks (The second unit)
12 hours before start tour
About the creator
Start a new day by romantic view of Huong River banks
Enjoy the peaceful morning on the Perfume River
Sip the hot cup of coffee/ tea and taste the pastry to start a new day with full of energy
- Time: 07:00 – 08:00 or 08:00-09:00
- Location: Toa Kham Pier, Le Loi Street, Hue
- 07:00 We will start to cruise upstream Huong River. Sit together to take a cup of tea, enjoy a pasty and welcome an energic new day under the dazzling moment of sunshine. Firstly, crossing under the Truong Tien Bridge - a romantic symbol of the ancient capital and continue to reach Nghinh Luong Pavilion – built in 1852 under King Tu Duc's reign. Then, you will admire the beautiful landscape of Da Vien islet - a small island, which was officially named by King Tu Duc. Quoc Hoc stelae (high school of gifted) is the last site in our boat trip.
- 08:00 Return to Toa Kham Pier.
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
Experience royal dinner and royal costumes
Looking over Hue city at night time by seating on HRS cruise
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.