About the creator
Xuan Hoa Nguyen
Cat Tuong Quan Zen House
Cat Tuong Quan Zen House is an architectural complex of Nha Ruong (a beam house). It was built in the shape of square (口) and this kind of architecture was only used for King’ palace and pagodas. Therefore, Cat Tuong Quan inherited the solemnity of the royal palace and peace of pagodas.
Cat Tuong Quan people are kind, diligent, sincere and benign. Cat Tuong Quan believes that landscape and people here will help visitors to find their peace and happiness
- 8h30: Our car and driver pick you up at your hotel and tranfer to Cat Tuong Quan Zen House
- 09h00: Greetings from Cat Tuong Quan. Explanation of “Nha Ruong”, a typical architectural house in Hue city and of the spiritual meaning of the Zen House complex.
- 09h30: Your Host will guide you to make 2 vegetarian dishes from the set menu of 6.
- 11h30: You will learn how to fold the napkin and set up the table, Vietnamese’s style.
- 12h00: Guidance in how to meditate before, during and after the meal (10mins).
- Enjoy lunch.
- 13h30: Time to relax.
- 14h00: Tai Chi class, with the lesson of “12 lotus flowers”.
- 14h30: Enjoy “Gao Lut” tea and dried Ginger, Hue style.
- 15h00: Farewell from Cat Tuong Quan.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.