- Services charge & 10% VAT
- On board insurance
- 1,5 hours for cruising
- Set Menu for lunch
- Pick up & drop off from/ to your hotel
- Personal expense
12 hours before start tour
About the creator
Swallow Hue cuisines with beautiful landscapes along two banks of Perfume River
Taste wonderful flavour of Hue cuisines
For Hue people, cuisine is considered as both an art and the culture of the pleasure life. Hue used to be the citadel of Nguyen dynasty, and was a rich and developing city, where the royal dynasty lived and many mandarins, Confucians and intelligent people gathered. This requires not only good at processing Hue cuisine for the Hue people but also specializing in the popular food.
Lost in beautiful landscapes along two banks of poetic Perfume River
Amongst best places in this Vietnam’s former imperial capital, Perfume River is considered to feature the truly taste of Hue. One of the best ways to sense the full taste of the river as well as the city is to take a dragon boat trip on Perfume River. By cruising Perfume River, you can also admire the splendid beauty of surrounding scenery along with immerse in the refreshing cool weather.
You will have a chance to visit stunning sights along the river such as Truong Tien Bridge, Nghenh Luong Pavilion, Thien Mu Pagoda, Hon Chen temple, the royal Minh Mang Tomb... There is nothing quite like taking a river ride to be mesmerized with peaceful ancient relics, most outstanding royal tombs and getting to know more about craft villages along the river.
- Time: 11:30 - 13:00
- Location: Depend on your requirement, we can pick you up Toa Kham Wharf or Thien Mu Pagoda or Minh Mang Tomb
- Itinerary: Toa Kham Wharf ↔Thien Mu Pagoda / Thien Mu Pagoda ↔Minh Mang Tomb
- Welcome Aboard! The Captain and crew will greet you as you step onto the boat.
- This voyage will take you along the Perfume River allows visitors to see beautiful scenery and explore famous relics by unique view from HRS Cruise: Truong Tien Bridge, Nghenh Luong Pavilion, Thien Mu Pagoda, Hon Chen temple, the royal Minh Mang Tomb...
- While enjoying best of Perfume River, you will be served mouth-watering dishes for your lunch. With a HRS cruise ride, you can gain as much exciting things as you can. Enjoying beautiful scenery and grabbing delicious meal with authentic taste of the ancient Hue will help you sense the best of this Vietnam’s former imperial capital.
- Drop off at your destination. End of service!
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.