Hue Twilight & Home Hosted Dinner
- The excursion is an interesting combination between exploring the charm of Hue scenery and enjoying local hospitality. Your vespa scooter takes you through some less-traveled roads to the most flattering angles for pictures before making its way to a pine tree hill. The hill top offers an panoramic view point over the Perfume River and the royal valley where various royal family members of the Nguyen Dynasty rest in peace. Enjoy a drink while contemplating the river landscape and sunset on sunny days. Visit a local family where dinner is hosted and family stories are shared. The family take pride in preserving their family customs that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Price per Participant
2 - 10 people
Vespa and driver picks up at hotel English speaking professional guide Sparkling wine, local beer and snack Mineral water Home hosted dinner Travel insurance
Personal expenses Tip
In the event you have to cancel your tour, you will be given a full refund, as long as you call us at (00) 84 (0) 971 910 900 at least 12 hours in advance from the scheduled departure time. No refunds are given within 8 hours or less of the scheduled departure time. If you are unable to make it to your tour on the day selected due to an unforeseeable event please contact us so that we may reschedule your tour. Any tours cancelled by Vespa Safari, for any reason, will receive a 100% refund.
About the creator
- The excursion is an interesting combination between exploring the charm of Hue scenery and enjoying local hospitality.
- Your vespa scooter takes you through some less-traveled roads to the most flattering angles for pictures before making its way to a pine tree hill.
- The hill top offers an panoramic view point over the Perfume River and the royal valley where various royal family members of the Nguyen Dynasty rest in peace.
- Enjoy a drink while contemplating the river landscape and sunset on sunny days.
- Visit a local family where dinner is hosted and family stories are shared. The family take pride in preserving their family customs that have been passed down from generation to generation.
Stop at Thien Mu Buddhist temple and photo opportunities
A stunning view on a pine tree hill
On the hill top
Dinner with the local family
There will be a cooking demonstration and family interaction before having dinner
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
Our Home Visit tour in Hue has been on offer for two years now and has received great client feedback. In order to make the experience even more memorable, we will offer additional option where client can travel by vintage vespa scooter. The host himself is a vespa enthusiast. You join him and his wife on market tour before coming home where you enjoy the warmth of their and hospitality. The visit will give you insight into the culture and the daily life of the locals in Hue. Traditional customs, the way of life, cooking traditions, and Hue’s specialties are just some of the things you will experience. Enjoy a local lunch with your host's family before returning to your hotel or proceed to your own sightseeing of Hue.
If you are a history buff, or simply love discovering exotic cultures, Hue- Vietnam’s former Capital should be definitely on the top list of your travel plan. The city represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese monarchy, including a complex of monuments, tombs and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world. Each Royal mausoleum in Hue Ancient Capital City reflects the personality of each emperor reigned the country. Joining this tour, it’s your chance to unveil the authentic beauty of not only the relics but also the culture and history.
Renting private car from Hue to Hoi An is an really interesting activity when you visit Vietnam. The distance from Hue to Hoi An is 145km, it takes you about 3 hours by Hoi An private car. On the road from Hue to Hoi An, there are many famous heritage places in Vietnam that Foreigner are interested in, such as: Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass, My Khe beach, Marble mountain… Travelling from Hue to Hoi An takes about four hours and if you want to make it a memorable experience, then this transfer service is for you. You won't just enjoy a comfortable ride, but you will also check out famous heritage places. From your hotel, step inside a private car and let the professional driver take you to Hoi An safely. Along the way, visit Lang Co Beach to admire its white sand, blue sea, and lush surroundings. When you pass through Hai Van Pass, prepare to be enthralled by the view of valleys, lagoons and other natural wonders. You can go for a swim or just relax and savor the fresh breeze. There are also stops at China Beach and the majestic Marble Mountains. Expect to arrive in Hoi An with a huge smile on your face. We drop off your hotel in Hoi An. End of services. Book this private car now and have a much more exciting Vietnam getaway.
This bike tour is designed to allow you to explore more about typical life with garden houses in rural areas. This full-day tour lunch and a cruise along the Perfume River. 8:00am: pick you up at your hotel and get started biking to Toa Kham boat landing, take a nice Dragon boat trip up to Perfume river. Visit Thien Mu Pagoda built in 1601 between a river and a pine forest is one of the oldest and prettiest pagodas in the country. After that, cycle to The Citadel Complex of Hue, set up by Nguyen Dynasty from 1805 to 1945, is now one among the relics of the Hue ancient Capital – the World Cultural Heritage. Keep biking to the villages, on the green shaded roads, passing by the communal houses along the rivers, canals and through the rice fields to head to Thanh Toan bridge and the agricultural museum. Walk around the village to see the local market. On the way back to city, stop to have lunch at Thanh Toan eco restaurant, walking around the garden to see many kind of local fruits, vegetable or chatting with local people to learn more about their life. Riding back to the city, tour the end at hotel around 3PM.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.