- Services charge & 10% VAT
- On board insurance
- 2 hours for cruising
- Set Menu for lunch
- Pick up & drop off from/ to your hotel
- Personal expense
12 hours before start tour
About the creator
Having lunch on cruise with Hue cusines during drifting to Thien Mu Pagoda
Admire the beautiful scenery along the banks of Huong River
Enjoy the lunch with the unique Hue cuisines
- Time: 11:00 – 13:00
- Location:Toa Kham Pier, Le Loi Street, Hue
- 10:45 Welcome Aboard! The Captain and crew will greet you as you step onto the boat.
- 11:00 Start cruising upstream Huong River and admire the scenic landscapes: Truong Tien Bridge – Nghinh Luong Pavilion & Da Vien islet
- 11:45 Arrive Thien Mu Pagoda or Heavenly Lady pagoda which built in 1601, on a hill overlooking the Perfume river. This pagoda is a symbol of Vietnam as well as Hue citadel.
- 12:00 Enjoy an exceptional lunch prepared by our top-class chefs.
- 13:00 Return to Toa Kham Pier.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.