- Trek to Mt Fansipan Peak at 3142m ASL, the roof of Indochina Visit Silver Waterfall for photos of sparkling color stream Conquer the Heaven Gate, Vietnam’s the highest mountain pass Leisurely discover Sapa mountainous town Enjoy stunning view of the Binh Lu Valley
About the creator
- Trek to Mt Fansipan Peak at 3142m ASL, the roof of Indochina
- Visit Silver Waterfall for photos of sparkling color stream
- Conquer the Heaven Gate, Vietnam’s the highest mountain pass
- Leisurely discover Sapa mountainous town
- Enjoy stunning view of the Binh Lu Valley
Night 1: Night train to Lao Cai.
Note: If you dont like train transfer, contact our team to change to road transfer. If road transfer confirmed, the tour omits this night and starts from Day 01.
Our train often leaves at 20.30 - 21.50. Your cabin is air-conditioning, sharing, 4 berths by default but you can request us to upgrade to private charter. Overnight on train.
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa Town (B)
Note: If you decided to travel via Highway Express. You will depart from Hanoi at 7.00AM this day morning and arrive in Lao Cai Railway Station at around 5.30 Pm. Our guide and driver will pick you up and take you to Sapa town (1hour). Upon arrival, we enjoy a hot breakfast in a local restaurant. Spend today at your leisure to discover the town. Overnight in Sapa hotel.
Day 2: Sapa - Heaven Gate - Mt Fansipan trek up to 2800m ~ 6hrs (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer by bus 30 minutes to the Silver Waterfall. Then we drive further to Heaven Gate, the highest road in Vietnam to see Mt. Fansipan, the roof of Indochina as well as enjoy stunning view of the Binh Lu valley.
Start trekking here 2,5 hours to the resting stop at 2200m. After lunch, trek 3,5 hours to Mt Fansipan's campsite at 2800m ASL. Take chance to enjoy Sapa magnificent view.
Day 3: 2800m - Trek to Mt Fansipan Peak at 3143m- down to Sapa - train to Hanoi ~ 7.5hrs (B/L)
Get up early for breakfast, trek to catch up the sunrise. Take the last trek to Fansipan mountain peak at 3.143m, where we can celebrate your victory. The last trek, we climb mostly vertically up to the cliffs, require your utmost focus on climbing skills. After 2,5 hours hiking up, your awards are the speechless feeling of victory and breathtaking, stunning nature of Sapa. Relax and trek back to the campsite for lunch. After lunch, start trekking down until meeting our driver. Drive back to Sapa town. Transfer to Lao Cai Railway Station for the night train back to Hanoi.
Day 4: Back to Hanoi
Arrive in Hanoi early morning.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.