- Visit Tram Chim National Park by bike or hand-row boat Enjoy local products made out of lotus Join lots of activities:visit handicraft workshop, fishing Explore a collective eco-system by a solar-powered boat Learn a wide range of animals, birds & plants in South VN
About the creator
- Visit Tram Chim National Park by bike or hand-row boat
- Enjoy local products made out of lotus
- Join lots of activities:visit handicraft workshop, fishing
- Explore a collective eco-system by a solar-powered boat
- Learn a wide range of animals, birds & plants in South VN
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Tram Chim Rustic homestay (L/D)
Leave Ho Chi Minh City from the early morning to Tram Chim National Park (155km from HCM city, about 3,5 hours by bus), you will have a chance to enjoy the wetlands peaceful life of Mekong delta and learn more about the rare birds in this reserve. When arrive in Tram Chim town, you will be picked up and taken to the local homestay or hotel to check in before having lunch right beside Tram Chim National park.
In the afternoon, you can choose to visit another local house by electric car or cycle. Here, you can row and fish on a lotus field, engage in conversation with the host and enjoy local products made out of lotus such as milk and lotus seeds soup (chè sen) On the way back to the town, we will stop at a local traditional handicraft workshop and learn to make water hyacinth products
In the late afternoon, you can prepare and cook a local meal with the host family. After having dinner, enjoy Don Ca Tai Tu which is recognized as an Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.
Overnight at the local house will be a memorable experience of your entire trip.
Day 2: Tram Chim Rustic homestay - Ho Chi Minh City (B/-)
After breakfast, you will embark on a solar-powered boat to visit Tram Chim National Park - one of four Ramsar Sites in Vietnam (an international treaty for the conservation and sustainable use of wetlands). Here, you will be introduced a wide range of animals, birds and plants in Southern Vietnam. Some bird species have been put in the Red Book for a long time. The most well-known one is the Red-headed Crane whichs is considered as one of the last 15 crane species in the world. After that. you continue to experience a distinct eco-system of the national park by a self-rowing boat then walk through the trails deep inside the reserve.
After getting back to Tram Chim Rustic Homestay, take a rest and check-out at about 11:30 before being transferred back to Ho Chi Minh City.
End of the tour at 16:00 in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.