About the creator
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life, experience the places where locals of Quezon City go to take a breather from all the stresses and/or have a quality time with their families during weekends and/or special occasions.
Quezon Memorial Circle
A national park and shrine established to honor the late Manuel L. Quezon, a former president of the Philippines during the Commonwealth period. The circle was built at the time when Quezon City was still the capital city of the Philippines.
- Shady trees, stalls/ weekend market
- Circle of Fun – a playground for kids and kids at heart
- Street vendors are just around the area when you crave for some cotton candy and ice cream
- Rides for the young and young at heart
- Dancing fountain (lit with colorful lights during night time)
- Manuel Quezon Museum: opens Tuesday – Sunday 8AM-4PM, no entrance fees, donations only
- The Quezon Heritage House
- Food stalls whenever you feel like buying some snacks, and I will treat for a fresh coconut juice to quench your thirst. I will also take you to a restaurant that offers dishes using coconut meat. How cool is that?
Stop at University of the Philippines Diliman
The state-owned University was established in June 1908. It has over an area of 450 hectares, the university provides a cool ambiance amidst tall and ancient trees. There are many famous Philippine leaders, artists, writers and professionals had been here as students and/or teachers.
La Mesa Ecopark
A 33 hectare public park located right outside the natural boundaries of the La Mesa watershed and 40 meters below the reservoir. The La Mesa Ecopark provides healthful outdoor recreation and a true forest experience. The park continues to be a popular destination for photography shoots, family outings and picnics, educational field trips and team building activities.
General Operating Hours: 8am to 5pm daily Open daily including holidays. Closed on the 25th December and the 31st December. Park may be closed without prior notice due to severe inclement weather.
- Butterfly haven P60/person
- Fishing P80/kilo
- Fishing rod rental P30/day
- Bungee fun P120/2mins
- Horseback riding P50-single/ 100-w/calesa
- Bike rental P60 - P90/hr
- Zipline Slide for Life P200/person
- Paint ball P350/person w/50 bullets and safety gear
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.