- Experience the everyday Moscow life Brace yourself to be shocked by the beauty of the Moscow metro after seeing most beautiful stations Learn the history of its creation and hear interesting facts about each station Get a sense of the Soviet era and Soviet art And of course pictures, there you can and should take a lot of pictures :)
About the creator
- Experience the everyday Moscow life
- Brace yourself to be shocked by the beauty of the Moscow metro after seeing most beautiful stations
- Learn the history of its creation and hear interesting facts about each station
- Get a sense of the Soviet era and Soviet art
- And of course pictures, there you can and should take a lot of pictures :)
Statues, mosaics, paintings ... it's a gallery? No, this is just a station!
You will visit the most beautiful stations of the Moscow metro: like Revolution Square, Kievskaya, Komsomolskaya, Novoslobodskaya, Mayakovskaya. Each of the stations has its own unique design, its own history and secrets. During construction of Moscow Underground great attention was paid to the decor, which was supposed to be not only magnificent, but also symbolic.
Riding like a Russian
For Muscovites, the Moscow Metro is primarily a means of transportation, part of a daily routine. On this tour you will feel like a Muscovite and you will learn how to use Moscow Underground: you will go down the escalator, drive in the subway car, make a transfer from one line to another. If you are lucky, you may even manage to catch the rush hour ;)
Back to the USSR
The Metro mainly is a product of the Soviet period. The central stations, which are the most beautiful and which you will visit, were built in the times Soviet Union. Many of them still have Soviet images, slogans, symbols. These stations remember Joseph Stalin himself, Nikita Khrushchev and other Soviet leaders. If you are interested to know more about the USSR - this tour is also for you.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.