07h00: Get on the van to go to Ninh Bình (98km away from Hà Nội).
- Have sight-seeing Bái Đính Pagoda, ranked 1st in so many topic: Total large of the pagoda 107ha, a biggest Broze Buddha statue in South East Asia (weight: 100 tons) and three bronze Tam The statues (weight 50 tons each).
- Check out Bái Đính Pagoda also meaning a good opportunity to discover Bái Đính Mount. There're 3 caves inside this mountain and in the between of the mountain's height is Voi Phuc Cave where situated a Mr. Red Head Gentlemen Statues. Higher, on the right side of Voi Phuc Cave is Light Cave, where lots of God and Buddha are worshiped. And on the left side is Dark Cave, wh Forest Goddess Mother is worshiped. Caves here own a delighting charms that can compare to Ha Long Bay's Caves.
- 11h30: Come to local restaurant and have lunch. Have a break.
- 13h00 Get on a van then boat to follow the stream covered by a rice field.
Arrive to Trang An, where calcareous/ limestone mountains located, alleys and streams go into each other, create a mysterious space and magical scenery.
Sitting on a small boat, we will go from this to other caves, just wait and enjoy nature's surprise. Image being on a boat turning you to Sào Khê stream, suddenly, the boat comes to meet a narrow alley inside a mountain, and go further inside it, and 'Hey dude! It's magnification!!!" In front of your eyes will be a huge Stalactite Cave.
- 16h30: Get on the van to come back Hanoi.
- 18h30: Arrive to arranged place in city's center, finish the "One day tour"
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.