Price per Participant
1 - 15 people
Travel insurance Single supplement Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program Personal expenses.
About the creator
YOUR INDOCHINA TRAVEL
Mũi Né is a coastal fishing town in the Bình Thuận Province of Vietnam. The town, with approximately 25,000 residents is a ward of the city of Phan Thiết
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh – Mui Ne
- At 8.00 am, catch the morning bus to Mui Ne. The endless white sand beaches, the charming fishing villages, the desert-like dunes and numerous types of rare flora and fauna make Muine an ideal place for any one seeking an enjoyable escape.
- After checking into hotel, you have free time to relax on a beach.
- At 15.00, you will start a short interesting trip to visit a fishing village, the Yellow and White Sand Dunes which is the top attraction at Mui Ne after the beach itself. A small stand of pine trees sitting on the bank of lotus lakes makes it a marvelous landscape.
- Meals on guest’s account.
- Overnight at a resort in Mui Ne.
Day 2: Mui Ne – Ho Chi Minh (Breakfast)
- Leisure in the morning for swimming on the beach or visit Phan Thiet city until
- 13.00pm, catch the bus back to Ho Chi Minh City. Arrive to Ho Chi Minh city at 18.00.
- End of Phan Thiet- Mui Ne Beach tour 2 days
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
It is said of Phan thiet that there is a lack of rain, excessive sun, wind and sand also in Phan Thiet. However, Nature gives Phan Thiet beautiful sand dunes and lush dragon fruit gardens. So we will visit and learn how to make a picture from sand, , visit dragon fruit gardens and enjoy local food. Ok, let's go. Day 1 - Depart at 7 a.m, it takes about 4 hours to come there. - 11:30 a.m, we have a lunch and have a short rest at citizen's house there. (It 's a excited experience when you stay with my family, of course it's free. Or if you want to stay at hotel, we will check in) - 1:30 p.m, we 'll visit Poshanu Cham Tower, fairy spring - 5 p.m, we 'll discover Phan thiet by night with street food, and beverage Day 2 - 4:45 a.m, watch sunrise, bath and grill fishes have been caught, on the beach - 7: 30 a.m, have breakfast - 8 a.m, visit dragon fruit garden. - 9 a.m, visit Sand painting workshop, Phi Long - 10: 30 a.m, "check out" - 11 a.m, have lunch - 12. a.m, come back Ho Chi Minh City Phan Thiet- Mui Ne 's waiting for you to discover
Escape from hot weather of the city, drink fresh coconuts while enjoying your full exciting weekend on the beautiful beach in Mui Ne, Phan Thiet. Visit Museum of pearl, learn about shinning Crafted Genuine Pearls and Gemstones. Experience with sand-sliding game on yellow sand hills and watch beautiful sunset.
Mui Ne and Phan Thiet - About 200 km north of Ho Chi Minh City together, these traditional fishing villages are fast becoming a popular leisure destination. Resort-style developments have been rising along the coastline, though so far the lives of the fishing communities remain unchanged and Mui Ne’s long beach is quiet and serene, great for walks, jogging and spectacular sunsets. Phan Tiet, which is rather larger, is famous for its fish sauce, an ingredient in most Vietnamese dishes. It, too, has a beautiful beach. There is a wide range of accommodation, and restaurants offer a huge selection of seafood at very affordable prices. There are golf courses, beautiful pagodas, spectacular red and white sand dunes, and a variety of water sports.
Are you ready to be impressed?))) we will meet you in Hochiminh (Saigon) city and the driver will take you to Muine . It takes about 5 hours to get here.Don't worry, your trip will be comfortable with toyota fortuner and an english speaking driver) He will bring you dirrectly to your hotel where i will meet you and help you to check in) After we'll have dinner in one of the restaurants and discuss our plans for trip) We are glad to present you our excursions: Muine-PhanThiet tour Binh Chao hot springs Dalat-the city of Love
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.