Coc Ly market and Chay River one day tour
- Coc Ly market is market of ethnic living in the northwest of Bac Ha district, Lao Cai. The market has meeting beside suspension bridge across the Chay River. It opens only on Tuesday. From a distance, Coc Ly is a beautiful and vivid picture. Adorned for the beautiful landscape, once the top of Mong, Dao, Tay, Nung… wear traditional costumes from all the villages pull to fair.
Price per Participant
1 - 15 people
A/c private car/ van/ bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program Cold mineral water car (2 bottles/ pax/day) Meeting point pick up and drop off English speaking tour guide All entrance fees Lunch
About the creator
YOUR INDOCHINA TRAVEL
- Coc Ly market is market of ethnic living in the northwest of Bac Ha district, Lao Cai. The market has meeting beside suspension bridge across the Chay River. It opens only on Tuesday.
- From a distance, Coc Ly is a beautiful and vivid picture. Adorned for the beautiful landscape, once the top of Mong, Dao, Tay, Nung… wear traditional costumes from all the villages pull to fair.
Visiting Coc Ly Market
- Greetings visitors at a rendezvous, transfer to Coc Ly market, which is situated far from Sapa. Enjoy the peaceful life of 6 different minority peoples (Flower H’mong, Black Dzao, Tay, Dzay, Ha Nhi and Nung).
- The market is the chance for the minorities to meet and share joy and sorrows after the crops, to exchange one another’s experience.
- Say goodbye to the market and get down onto a boat along Chay river. You are bound to feel great and find yourselves smaller among high rock mountains and to be surprised at white and breathtakingly waterfalls. The Fairy Cave is located deeply in the rocks.
Get off the boat to visit a village of the Tay Minority (TrungDo village) by the river
- Get off the boat to visit a village of the Tay Minority (TrungDo village) by the river. After the boat trip, visit a small town – Bao Nhai.
- Back to rendezvous.
- End of your Coc Ly market and Chay River one day tour
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
You will cycle into the Sapa valley and experience the fantastic scenery of mountains and rice paddy fields along the way. You will visit the Black Hmong village of Su Pan and then continue mostly downhill to the Tay village of Ban Ho, where you will enjoy lunch and have time to explore the village and take a swim in the river…
HIGHLIGHTS: * Enjoy the romantic time in the private two berth compartment of Victoria Express, the most luxury and comfortable train in Vietnam.* Comfortable stay in romantic and cozy hotel of Victoria Sapa. Free used of hotel facility such as: Tennis court, Gym, heated swimming pool…* The special deluxe room in Victoria Hotel with Roses, candles and chocolate. Let open the window and feel the cloud coming over to the room while enjoy the glass of wine together.* Enjoy the new but great idea of staying in white stone built bungalow in Ecologde resort. Indulge yourself in spectacular scenery, peaceful atmosphere and pure environment of the resort.* Hand in hand discover the beautiful Sapa together, admiring the spectacular nature on the trip to Tram Ton Pass, mingle with hospitality hill tribe in their villages such as: Laochai, Tavan or Taphin.* Enjoy the best meals in the candle light and roses in the most romantic and best restaurants in Sapa.* The special meaningful honeymoon present from Vietlong Travel.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.