Motorcycling North Loop Vietnam
- Conquer the hardest roads for motorcycling in Vietnam Magnificent roads from West to East North. Endless terrace fields in Mai Chau, Sapa, Ha Giang etc Climbing over the grand passes – O Quy Ho and Ma Pi Leng Boat trip in the special lake – Ba Be. Lots of fun and challenging off-road portions.
Price per Participant
2 - 20 people
Motorbike rentals as indicated Best Rated Hotel Accommodations Unlimited Mileage Helmets for the driver and passenger Daily breakfast & meals as indicated in itinerary Homestay permission Professional English speaking tour leader Water & Snacks on driving days First-aid kit National Park and other Entrance Fees Preparation and Orientation All taxes, fees, and environmental surcharges
Visa to Vietnam Travel insurance Transportation between hotel and location (restrictions may apply at certain locations) Gasoline average US$ 10 per day Personal expenses Personal motor protection gears Mechanic and support truck Bike Upgrade: Suzuki DRZ 400 CC Others not mentioned
- Cancellation made more than fifteen (15) days: The total deposit paid to us (30% or US$ 100), will be valid for one (1) year from the date the deposit was received. During 1 year, the amount can be applied to other tours and services. After one (1) year the deposit amount is forfeited. - Cancellation made from fourteen (14) days to two (2) days prior to departure: Complete forfeiture of deposit, due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees. - Cancellation made 1 day prior to departure and No Show: Charge 100% trip cost.
About the creator
- Conquer the hardest roads for motorcycling in Vietnam
- Magnificent roads from West to East North.
- Endless terrace fields in Mai Chau, Sapa, Ha Giang etc
- Climbing over the grand passes – O Quy Ho and Ma Pi Leng
- Boat trip in the special lake – Ba Be.
- Lots of fun and challenging off-road portions.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau valley
Ride 135km to Mai Chau Valley, the minority village of White Thai. On arrival, head to the Pom Coong Village (home to prosperous communities of White Thai) for lunch. Spend the rest of a day at your leisure, stay overnight in a traditional Thai stilt-house. (170km)
Day 2: Mai Chau - Son La
After breakfast, drive to Son La Province covered with mountains and populated by various ethnic groups. Reach Son La in the afternoon, visit The French prison then visit the fresh tea plantation in Moc Chau Plateau, 120km southeast of Son La. (187km)
Day 3: Son La – Than Uyen
Ride motorbike 30km to Thuan Chau Market of Black Thai Minority, then to Than Uyen, a rural district of Lai Chau Province to enjoy awesome views of stunning terrace fields. Stop en route at Son La Hydropower Plant, Southeast Asia’s largest project, located on Da River. (162km)
Day 4: Than Uyen - Sapa
Ride 100km to O Quy Ho Pass, one of four most grand passes in North Vietnam. Ride up the winding road to the highest point at 2200m ASL for panorama. Have lunch in Red Dzao restaurant. Check in Sapa hotel. (140km)
Day 5: Sapa- Ha Giang province
Ride to Ha Giang, stop en route at Ha Khau border gate. Stop at Bac Ha Market if it is Sunday. We may take the route via Hoang Su Phi where the terrace fields are stunning in May and October-November. Continue 45km to Ha Giang, a remote area with the most beautiful sceneries and fascinating nature. (250km)
Day 6: Ha Giang – Đong van – Flagpole Lung Cu - Ha Giang
Start a trip to Dong Van, designated Vietnam’s first geopark by UNESCO. Stop at Quan Ba, a rural district of Ha Giang for nice photo of beautiful circuit triangle flowers. Next, visit Lung Lam Village to see Hmong weaving workshop. Lunch in Yen Minh town then ride to Vuong House and Lung Cu Flag Tower. Get back to Dong Van. (150km)
Day 7: Dong Van – Ba Be
Ride to Ba Be District, a rural district of Bac Kan Province. On the way, conquer Ma Pi Leng, one of Vietnam’s 4 greatest passes. Ride to Bao Lac district of Cao Bang Province for lunch. Continue to Ba Be Lake, the biggest natural lake in north Vietnam. (280km)
Day 8: Ba Be lake
Visit Ba Be National Park. Later, hop on a cruise to Nang River, explore Puong Cave, home to millions of large bats. Cruise to Dau Dang Waterfall, a series of spectacular cascades. After lunch, get back to Ba Be lake for swimming.
Day 9: Ba Be – Ha Noi
Get back to Hanoi. Stop en route in Thai Nguyen city to visit Museum of Cultures of Vietnam’s Ethnic Groups. (250km)
0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews
This fantastic photographic adventure takes us to the historic hill station of Sapa in far northern Vietnam, followed by an unforgettable journey through the stunning remote provinces of Lai Chau and Mu Cang Chai. Our trip coincides with Vietnam’s Liberation Day celebrations, giving us a chance to join in with the locals as they eat, drink and make merry. During the course of the adventure you will develop a 7 picture photographic story about the unique lives and landscapes of Northwest Vietnam.
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.