About the creator
- Apsara dance show admission with dinner
- Enjoy a buffet of traditional Cambodian dishes
- Watch a classic Khmer dance performance
- Includes round-trip hotel transport by tuk-tuk
The Apsara Dance
The Apsara Dance comes from the legend that Cambodia originated from the union of the hermit Kampu and the Apsara Mera. This dance shows Mera, dressed all in white, dancing in her garden. The dance shows happiness and prosperity for the whole country. She is joined by her maindens who present her with flowers which express a love of her from the people of Cambodia. Our Dancers will perform the magnificant Apsara dance while you eat!
Amazing Apsara Dance Show with Buffet Dinner & Hotel Transfers
You will be picked up from your hotel at 6pm and transported by Tuk Tuk to the Restaurant where you will enjoy your night with dinner and Khmer classical dance show.
You will then have a buffet dinner with many different Khmer/Cambodian food options, including classic Amok Cambodian curry and Khmer BBQ. Once you are seated, the Apsara show will begin.
This is a truly, purely Cambodian atmosphere. The show offers the widest variety of religious and performances. This is a great chance for you to learn more about Cambodia rich long culture with other partners from over the world. After the show, you will be transported back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour is not available April 13th-15th as this is Cambodian New Year
- Tailor-made unique tours.
- Passionate local experts.
- 100% money back guaranteed.