TRAILTOAngkortours & travel

TRAILTOAngkortours & travel

Our members have worked in tourism sector for years so we founded a team to provide a very good services with good price to all travelers around the world. We are pleased to help you if you have any requests regarding to the package tours as well as accommodations in Cambodia.

Hidden Gems of Angkor

- Exploring the ancient temples during the early Angkor period.

- Viewing the greatness of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat complex.

- Enjoying with the visit to the gorgeous temple of Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre.

- Visiting a local monastery and attending our lovely Khmer culture "good luck blessing ceremony".

- Experiencing the life of local people at floating village on the great lake of Tonle Sap.

Tour Information

Location
Duration
4 Days
Departure
03:00
Price per Participant
337.00 ETH
Languages
Group size
2 - 10 people
Transportation
Car
Bus
Walking
Boat
Includes
Accommodation & breakfast (Twin/Double shared bed at 3 stars hotel) Round trip airport transfers and transportation on tours Regional English speaking guide Entrance fee at all sites as mentioned in program Excursion to Banteay Srei Good luck blessing ceremony Boat trip on Tonle Sap Bottle of mineral water and cold tissue during tour International air ticket reconfirmation
Excludes
Visa fee Tipping Flight booking pax's other expenses during tours
Cancellation
All cancellation must be shown in writing. Cancellation before 45 days: Free of charge Cancellation 30-45 days: 10% charge on total Cancellation 20-30 days: 20% charge on total Cancellation 15-20 days: 25% charge on total Cancellation 10-15 days: 50% charge on total Cancellation 7-10 days: 75% charge on total Cancellation after 7 days: 100% charge on total

About the creator
TRAILTOAngkortours & travel

TRAILTOAngkortours & travel

- Exploring the ancient temples during the early Angkor period.

- Viewing the greatness of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat complex.

- Enjoying with the visit to the gorgeous temple of Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre.

- Visiting a local monastery and attending our lovely Khmer culture "good luck blessing ceremony".

- Experiencing the life of local people at floating village on the great lake of Tonle Sap.

Arrival and the visit to Rolous group

Once you arrive in Siem Reap, you will be met by your tour guide and transferred to your confirmed hotel.

In the afternoon, you will start your first day tour by visiting the temples during the early time of Angkor period range from 9th to 10th centuries which includes Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lolei temples. Overnight in Siem Reap.

Full day tour at Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat compound

After breakfast this morning, you will continue your journey to explore Angkor Thom through The South Gate. Accompanying with your guide, continue to visit the temples of Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Royal Palace, the Elephant and Leaper King terrace. Also, visit Ta Prohm temple which is surrounded by the jungle.

This afternoon, you will visit the wonderful Angkor Wat temple and end your tour day today by enjoying sunset there. Overnight in Siem Reap. (B)

Full day visit Banteay Srei, Banteay Samre, local monastery for good luck blessing ceremony, and boat trip on Tonle Sap lake

For today tour, you will be driven to the gorgeous temple of Banteay Srei, which was built during the 11th century, then continue to visit Banteay Samre temple.

In the afternoon, you will be transferred to local monastery and participating our lovely culture, good luck blessing ceremony. This ceremony is believed that it will bring good luck and avoid us from bad spirits. After that, you will be proceed to experience the life of local people at floating village on Tonle Sap lake. Over night in Siem Reap. (B)

Departure

You will be transferred to airport for departure flight. (B)

Reviews

 0.0 stars, based on 0 reviews

    Similar Triips


    Triip
    337.00 ETH
    337.00 ETH
    0.0 ETH
    337.00 ETH

    Why Triip?

    • Tailor-made unique tours.
    • Passionate local experts.
    • 100% money back guaranteed.