We are the first and leading female motorbike tour company in Danang city specializing in Foodie & Sightseeing Tours(Foodie & Sightseeing By Night,Local Foods Explorer,Fresh Seafood By Night,and Danang Sights & Discovery).About Food Tours,we partly to take our guest to most popular local food places and we partly focus on local dishes at the hidden alleys that food bloggers do not touch upon yet or if you take food tours by car or walking you can not find it.And about Danang Sightseeing & Discovery,we besides provide our guests the basic information of touristy sites,we also ride our guests to non-touristic areas to help our guests explore real local lifestyles,cultures,habits,and peoples,etc that many tour organizers or guides ignore them so far. Whether you’re interested in Foods,Sight-seeings,Cultures or Outdoor-activities,book a tour with us to have the best memories in Vietnam. WHY BOOK WITH US? 1.Tour insurance & exceptional service 2.All tours are private with Aodai sisters as your rider and guider. 3.Enjoy amazing foods and sight-seeings included in every single tour. 4.We know how to have fun and free drop & pick up at your stay on Aodai scooters. 5.We treat you as our family with a best take care in our motherland,not like another business.
Turnleft - Turn the life funnier! Have you ever wondered "If you keep turn left, where will you go?". We believe that it will be an extremely enjoyable experience. And if you're still thinking ... Danang Turnleft will help you to find the answer. Cycling with the Locals Walk the bike over the Corners Follow the Taste Discover the hiden Stories. And more…
If you want to have a nice evening in Danang city, I will help you to enjoy your time here. If you wish me to change my initial trip schedule to appropriate for your plan, I will be pleased. Don't hesitate! Iam very open-minded and easygoing. Going around Danang city and I will tell you about what I know: the history, the culture and residents, the food, some advices, etc in my hometown. Danang landscapes : I will take you around the city and show you how it is very important to me. <3 Danang Food: Enjoying Danang dishes and feeling about folk tastes <3 Danang beverage: There are many sort of drinks to choose, for example: fruit juice, coffee, beer or tea, etc <3 Danang culture: Danang is a creative, active and innovative city of Vietnam. I will express my knowledge about the city: people, constructions, history, market, population, development, customs, holidays, traditional dress, etc and try my best to show you what I know about my hometown and explain why I love it so much. <3 Welcome to my trip! Thank you for your reading!
Da Nang Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary
● Wander around the lost Champa Kingdom that dates back to the third century ● Marvel at the beauty of the location; lush valley surrounded by towering mountains ● Explore the temples and learn about the fascinating history behind this sanctuary of Hinduism ● Enjoy a delicious lunch in Hoi An ● Enter historical houses and sites dating as far back as the fifteenth century, beautifully combining elements of Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese architecture ● See how locals raise silkworm to produce silk for the beautiful handmade garments Hoi An is famous for
● Drive out of the city to get fresh mountain air ● Journey by cable car 1487 meters above sea level to Ba Na Hills, famous for year-round cool temperatures and stunning views from its position above the clouds ● Wander around a French-colonial wine cellar ● Explore Tinh Tam Garden, Nghinh Phong Peak and Vong Nguyet Hill
● Take a ride on the largest observation wheel in Vietnam and one of the 10 highest in the world ● From your elevated position enjoy spectacular views of Da Nang and its surrounds, including dazzling bridges and marvelous mountains ● Dine on a delicious Vietnamese dinner Cruise along the Han River getting the best views of Da Nang’s modern bridges
● Visit modern Da Nang city and cross Vietnam’s longest suspension bridge ● Explore Marble Mountain with its mysterious caves and stone-carved pagodas, built for the king's daughter to worship ● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell ● Head to stunning Lang Co Beach, famed for its gradually sloping, white sand beach and shallow warm water ● Dine on a fresh seafood lunch then relax on the beach, enjoying the soft white sand and sparkling turquoise water ● Discovering Lap An Lagoon, Chan May Port ● Drive through the lush landscape of the highest mountain pass road in the country, the iconic Hai Van Pass
● Cruise along historical roads enjoying fresh sea air in your hair and lungs ● Explore the caves and temples carved into Marble Mountain and enjoy spectacular coast and city views ● ● Visit Ling Ung Pagoda and behold the 67-meter Lady Buddha Statue that dominates the Da Nang skyline ● Learn the myth behind Son Tra Peninsular and the Chess Board-shaped stone as you picnic on it ● Look out for the rare Red-Shanked Douc Langur monkeys that Monkey Mountain is named after ● Enjoy spectacular views, from the 360 panoramic sight of the Eastern Sea to the top of the world-famous Hai Van Pass
● Understand the national hero and the history of war in VietNam in Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum ● Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda ● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell ● Get fascinating insight into the ancient Hindu-worshipping Cham civilization as you view the world’s most extensive collection of Cham artifacts at the Cham Sculpture Museum ● Explore the richness and exciting culture in Da Nang Museum ● Travel uphill through the lush foliage of Son Tra Peninsula to reach the tip where the 67- meter Lady Buddha Statue dominates the Da Nang skyline ● Pass by many bridges which make Da Nang be “City of bridges”
● Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda ● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell ● Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain ● Visit Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products ● Travel uphill through the lush foliage of Son Tra Peninsula to reach the tip where the 67-meter Lady Buddha Statue dominates the Da Nang skyline ● See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen. ● Wander around the peaceful pagoda and its serene grounds, enjoy stunning views of Danang city and its long coastline
Da Nang is my hometown - where I was born and raised, so I love my hometown! I am a driver for you and take you by my motorbike safely. I am a enthusiastic guider for you. Do you want to enjoy the fresh air in the morning in Da Nang ? I can help you! You like seeing the beauty of beach, mountain, etc in Da Nang. I can help you! Go to many famous places in Da Nang and I will tell you about them: the history, the culture and residents in my hometown. We can share our different stories during the our trip. I will try my best to express what you want to know. So, Don't hesitate. Welcome to my trip!
This is a great experience for everyone who enjoy discover culture and enjoy the beauty of Da Nang city! Traveling with my motorbike, I am your driver and take you safely. Go to many famous and gorgeous places in Da Nang city, show you and express the reason I love my hometown so much. Enjoy local food cheap, fresh and safe. Experiencing the life in countryside. Discovering culture Vietnam. You can request me to change our trip plan for your wishes. I am very pleased to serve you best. Enjoy enthusiastic, friendly guide for you.