Nhật Thanh created
It is said of Phan thiet that there is a lack of rain, excessive sun, wind and sand also in Phan Thiet. However, Nature gives Phan Thiet beautiful sand dunes and lush dragon fruit gardens.
So we will visit and learn how to make a picture from sand,
, visit dragon fruit gardens
and enjoy local food. Ok, let's go.
- Depart at 7 a.m, it takes about 4 hours to come there.
- 11:30 a.m, we have a lunch and have a short rest at citizen's house there.
(It 's a excited experience when you stay with my family, of course it's free. Or if you want to stay at hotel, we will check in)
- 1:30 p.m, we 'll visit Poshanu Cham Tower, fairy spring
- 5 p.m, we 'll discover Phan thiet by night with street food, and beverage
- 4:45 a.m, watch sunrise, bath and grill fishes have been caught, on the beach
- 7: 30 a.m, have breakfast
- 8 a.m, visit dragon fruit garden.
- 9 a.m, visit Sand painting workshop, Phi Long
- 10: 30 a.m, "check out"
- 11 a.m, have lunch
- 12. a.m, come back Ho Chi Minh City
Phan Thiet- Mui Ne 's waiting for you to discover